7 Reasons why the world will end in 2012

firzenr, a wide knowledge you have, nice try.

But bear in mind that we're sharing in this forum, whether you believe it or wise, respect people please.

I couldn't say that you're wrong, and yea, you're right in every claims you did.

The 7 reasons stated above are just merely claims by some persons who're trying to gain fame in split seconds, based on unreal facts.

Among the 7 reasons given, I don't think that anyone of us here actually believe in anyone of those,

Justify it with your own rationality and stop wasting time on discussing the end of the world.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

firzenr, a wide knowledge you have, nice try.

But bear in mind that we're sharing in this forum, whether you believe it or wise, respect people please.

I couldn't say that you're wrong, and yea, you're right in every claims you did.

The 7 reasons stated above are just merely claims by some persons who're trying to gain fame in split seconds, based on unreal facts.

Among the 7 reasons given, I don't think that anyone of us here actually believe in anyone of those,

Justify it with your own rationality and stop wasting time on discussing the end of the world.

I think we all know that. It's fun to bust myths anyway. Also, I am giving respect to people in this forum, I am only debunking false claims. There is no personal attack of any kind, you are not in a position to say that I am not respecting anyone. Wasting time discussing the end of the world? This is what the topic, the thread is about, and that is what I am clearly doing. Don't try and waste time not discussing the end of the world when it is the topic at hand.

Nice try =P

• 1 month later...

Also, the Chinese have created their own special calender, and it just abruptly stopped at 2012. And I think theres no way that the world-ending-at-2012 theory would have spread across the entire known world and given the Chinese an idea. Even though theres much ideas pointing towards it, I think that there is only 50% chance it will happen from now to 2015.

Just my opinion, of course...

Also, the Chinese have created their own special calender, and it just abruptly stopped at 2012. And I think theres no way that the world-ending-at-2012 theory would have spread across the entire known world and given the Chinese an idea. Even though theres much ideas pointing towards it, I think that there is only 50% chance it will happen from now to 2015.

Just my opinion, of course...

Where you heard that from?

I'm a Chinese, and I don't know my own calendar will end at 2012....

Chinese calendar is created based on 30days a month in the past,

because at that time, they focus so much on crops,

and this calendar able to help them to predict time to harvest.

As a Chinese, I never heard of that.

Because in Chinese ancient culture/religion/believes or whatsoever,

we never really believe in end of the world, Armageddon or whatsoever.

I believe he is talking about the I Ching, but that's not a calendar, it's actually used for fortune telling.

If you add all the strokes up staring in the date the I Ching was created, and plotted it on a graph, it would apparently predict the highs and lows of the world, but, it comes to an end at 2012.

But then again, in 1998, there was this craze that the world would end.

Did it happen? Nope. In 1998, Exxon merged with Mobil and became the 2nd largest company in the world.

I believe he is talking about the I Ching, but that's not a calendar, it's actually used for fortune telling.

If you add all the strokes up staring in the date the I Ching was created, and plotted it on a graph, it would apparently predict the highs and lows of the world, but, it comes to an end at 2012.

Did it happen? Nope. In 1998, Exxon merged with Mobil and became the 2nd largest company in the world.

Interesting... but I really never heard I Ching had made a calendar like that....

What I know is he was just a historian.

Mind to link me to some of the details about the calendar?

Interesting... but I really never heard I Ching had made a calendar like that....

What I know is he was just a historian.

Mind to link me to some of the details about the calendar?

:D ! i cant wait till 2012 to see their faces when the 31 dec 2012 they will realize all these theories where wrong , i do believe the end of the world is coming but not for 2012 it's too early . the truth is that god only knows , humans with all the technologies they will have they wont be able to predict it .

by the way check this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGMOlAtNKXI

I've spent more than 2 hours watching all the prediction/prophecy videos about 2012.

Interesting...

Now continue to watch more and more...

About I Ching's prediction,

it's not really a calendar, just to adjust your word mistake.

And Terence McKenna is the one who manipulate I Ching's King Wen sequence (hexagram)

and come out with the graph of timewave zero.

It's not really the prediction of ancient Chinese,

it's much more towards western prophecies by manipulating the hexagram.

Somehow, the manipulation appears to be matching with the historical events in the past centuries,

it might be just an coincidence....

*Just piece of my opinion.

Because hexagram is created by King Wen (B.C. 12th century) which denotes a complexity that couldn't be explained by anyone.

It could have represents nothing.

But future generations like us, interpret it as a prophecy about doomsday...

which could be just NONSENSE and WRONG.

I've make full enough understanding about Planet Nibiru.

And I believed that might be true.... (might be)

Until now, it's just a theory saying Planet X, Nibiru will be approaching solar system,

and we can even see it in Google Sky.

But we don't even know whether this is real fact or somebody hoax it like back in millenium.

And Planet X could have totally no relationship with Sumerian/Mayan about their "Nibiru" and "end of the world" prophecies

They just discovered a new planet is approaching solar system, without any solid proofs

and they relate all these to ancient prophecies, which might not be correct.

Somehow... it does makes sense....

And I believed in it.

The Earth will end its cycle once again via Pole Shift caused by Nibiru.

Please take into consideration that an enormous plethora of data regarding this topic and others like it, is twisted distorted and presented in such a way to only give you snippets of what our "so called reality" really factually is.This is used to lead you on an easter egg hunt for the truth and to waste lots of your precious time searching.There are things going on that are not even processed by human beings with most vivid of imaginations.There are also alot of researchers, of various esoteric curriculum, however none can be trusted 100% as nobody is perfect and they very well could infact be a disinfo agent themselves.Jordan Maxwell, David Icke, Alex Jones, Michael Tsarion..One must look at all sides of the spectrum, to both fact and fiction and try to put together this rubix cube of a dilemma we are facing.Here is a good video I would like people to discuss and debate..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNJWF_JpIyA

Also look up Orgone technology when you have time.