7 Reasons why the world will end in 2012

The world is undergoing massive transformations in awareness and some who have a vested interest in awareness staying small and being decreased are fighting hard (instigating wars, spreading crap in the mainstream media which is mostly owned and controlled by the same people, and pushing consumerism/materialism and other things like pharmaceuticals to children and on and on).

If anyone is really interested in this subject there are some great resources out there: One of which is an audio presentation entitled "Reality 2.0" by Daniel Pinchbeck. Some public libraries have it. David Icke, Robert Anton Wilson and many other researchers have uncovered some fascinating data.

http://www.learnoutloud.com/Sale-Section/H...eality-20/28422

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My argument,

Thousands of conspiracy theorists make thousands of conspiracies on when the world is going to end every year. If you want proof, go to http://www.bible.ca/pre-date-setters.htm and see 220 DIFFERENT theories about doomsday that have passed! There is no more proof that doomsday is going to happen in 2012 than any other year on that site.

Argument Closed

• 1 month later...

Didn't the myan's get wiped out from deseases spread from the arrivial of Spanish Ships in the area? They never finished the calander because their population was wiped out. I remember reading that somewhere.

EDIT: Sorry mixed the Myan's up with the Incas

• 3 months later...

I do not believe in the end of the world in 2012.And ever later.Because:

Scientific theories are unproven.Except maybe the magnetic pole change.But it wouldn't be _THAT_ catastrophical.You still have a couple of methods to save from sun radiation.

And in case of religious theory - why the God has a need to destroy us all?Huh?

• 2 weeks later...
And in case of religious theory - why the God has a need to destroy us all?Huh?

Well, if we are talking aztec religion they believed that the earth would end in a great earthquake, which the gods could not prevent. The gods needed human blood to live (as believed by the aztecs) so that's why they offered human sacrifices too them.

From my religious perspective, our God does not want to destroy us. Why would He make us and then just destroy us? That theory doesn't make sense.

• 4 months later...

AAhahahaha!! Did you say to prove YOU wrong, jimBOB?? Ahahaha, the burden of proof is on YOU. Drop all the unproven, unjustified assertions you want, better yet, "stand by them 100%" - but don't expect anyone to do your work for you or to share your ignorance.

• 1 month later...

I can kill off reason #1, the Mayan calendar states that the 13th "B'ak'tun" will end on December 2012 on the Gregorian calendar. A "B'ak'tun" is just another measurement unit like century, millennium, and decade. Baktun 14 here we come!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was going to say something, but then I realized I had already said something similar about two years ago. Am I that predictable? >.>

Well, off to sleep.

• 1 month later...