7 Reasons why the world will end in 2012

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
1. They had real reason to understand that the moon thing. Why would they think the world would end at such a time? And did they predict how?

2. I find this one a little hard to believe...There are a lot of crazy "scientific" discoveries out there that turn out to be fake.

3. If it was a black hole, it would exponentially get smaller and smaller, not the size of a basketball. That's not how black holes are made or work, that's just silly.

4. You know what else the bible says? The world was made in 7 days, which has been scientifically disproved.

5. Well if it's already 15,000 years overdue... why would this prediction be so accurate?

6. What says this? Nothing is proven, it's just a random prediction as far as you're telling me.

7. This says nothing about 2012..

This post is just silly. It was probably made up by some guy who decided "Hey, I'm going to scare some morons on the internet who are willing to believe anything they read!". This man was also a moron. For example, look at his horrendous grammar. "...crunching the numbers. and they've determined that..." "Even worse, they're claiming their calculations prove, that we're all going to die, very soon..." What's with all the unnecessary commas in the second one and the period thrown in there in the first one? He also refers to Berkeley University as "Berkeley Uni". There are also many other things that say the Earth is going to end at other times. For example, there is a 1 in something like 17000 chance that a meteor will hit earth and destroy it in 2032. Some religious thing I read about said the world was going to end in 2004.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet, especially something with nothing to back it up.

I agree with you Everlast7. Mayan Calendar and Bible aren't reasons.

2- Sun is millions of years old and since we live here (150 000 years) never happened anything that we would notice, why would he change so much in one year?

3- Scientist wouldn't spend so much money in something that could destroy the world. First they make the calculations, then build it ;)

4- Bible's stories are supposed to have meaning, not to be real. I'm not religious...

5- There are more scientists who don't agree with that. And that volcano can't destroy the earth -.-

6- More specific?

7- Poles already changed before and earth is still here ;) and the only marks it left was on the minerals.

• 6 months later...