Need Help Something (For Mr_nadeem)

mr_nadeem

You can avoid the block for cPanel logins by logging using https://heliohost.org/login (this link won't block you). For FTP and others, as long as you don't use invalid credentials, you won't get blocked.

If you want to use a VPN for security, yes you can. We allow VPN use. It's still possible to get blocked though (you'll just get the VPN blocked instead of your own IP). Also, when you are blocked, your site is still up for everybody but yourself, so if you're concerned about your block causing downtime for your site visitors, getting blocked won't affect them at all.

--------------------------------------

the vpn matter i still working on it it causes here some problems

look here now i checked on wordpress help and they said that because of php

https://pasteboard.co/GQJNhfr.png

and also realize it on address bar, it ends by php so how can i solve that matter?

wait you,

You don't have much content right now, but it seems to run fast to me.

still here working on site and vps and also writing content

because cloudflare told me we don,t accept sub domain, like my one here

so do you know if //.tk// domain is safe enough and has dns numbers and cpanel or even the dns

people say it,s not the best and many times it closes websites for people

i just need it as a temporarily time untill i get good domain,, and is it essential to get the dns for free domain

many providers of it don,t give it for people

wait

You don't have much content right now, but it seems to run fast to me.

can YOU help here for that problem i have windows, 10 and i downloaded a program here that works on mac and i use 7-zip to extract it and already i extracted it and it appeared for me these files but i don,t see where is the file that i can set up the program through it,,

https://pasteboard.co/GRnr65qa.png

wait you

Edited by mr_nadeem

• 2 weeks later...

Mac software will NOT run on Windows, and cannot be made to run on Windows. They are two entirely different operating systems.

You’ll need to find different software.

wolestech

something is here big wrong happen after the last message i left to u the previous 10 days and it lost me all my work after i prepared many things,, because i upload the yoast seo plugin it gives me what u see it on the attach Link and because of that i could n,t log to the site and i removed the plugin from filezilla totally and it insist to give the same message,, so i removed the wordpress and started , so is there a way to upload yoast

premium fully and correctly and if i upload plugin again will it lose me my work fully as it happened ?? wait your word

https://pasteboard.co/GTk5Sc0.png

It looks like the plugin you used is broken. You would get better help by asking on a forum that specializes in WordPress.

We don't typically provide software support, and actually recommend people avoid using WordPress because of its security issues anyway.

It looks like the plugin you used is broken. You would get better help by asking on a forum that specializes in WordPress.

We don't typically provide software support, and actually recommend people avoid using WordPress because of its security issues anyway.

i need ti know here if some thing like that repeated in the future and i uploaded the plugin to my word press by false or non complete plugin will i lose all my work and my content on wordpress isn,t there any way or method to save the site if the message of//error/ which i sent to u on the attachment ,, // appear or repeated again for me ?

• 2 weeks later...

Backup your work before you make changes.

hello, i think u remember my case well when i try to have two sites and when i setup the word press for it (i mean while choosing my site name ,domain and all the site data ,from cpanel ,softcalculs))

the drop down options didin,t give me any option or free blank [place to enter another freesubdomain for the site that i want to create it

for example ,i want now to create the new second website 123.heliohostorg

and which setup the drop down gives u the current domain (dropprob.heliohost.org)

so now i want to create second website with new subdomain, so what is the solution,,?

https://pasteboard.co/GVtnPmH.png

wait here quickly pls