Fundraiser for New Server

HelioHost

Ok, I'll donate. But how do you increase user's storage space? Because there will be too many users who want to donate. Will it be like donate for an account on "Tommy" instantly or something else?

And what do you mean by "2000MG"?

And will every users who have donated get the same storage space?

Ok, I'll donate. But how do you increase user's storage space? Because there will be too many users who want to donate. Will it be like donate for an account on "Tommy" instantly or something else?

And will every users who have donated get the same storage space?

From what I'm understanding, you can either get a account on Lilly or increase your current account to 2000mb.

From what I read, @Krydos plans to do is to offer unlimited storage later on... Which is actually pretty nice imo.

Don't worry about too many donations, we can always get more space..

Sorry, G is right next to B on my keyboard and I must have fat-fingered it and not noticed. I meant MB (megabytes) not MG (milligrams). I edited my post.

@Krydos Node causes quite high loads and most apps require custom open ports, are you sure this can be done safely?

Implementing Node.js is really similar to Ruby on Rails. We've offered RoR for years without any issues.

From what I read, @Krydos plans to do is to offer unlimited storage later on... Which is actually pretty nice imo.

you can expand your storage more or less as much as you want within reason.

No one said "unlimited". I said "within reason". If someone comes to us an says they need 300 Exabytes of storage we're going to have to tell them to look elsewhere. We don't have room in our cabinet for that much storage space. All hosts who say "unlimited" don't really mean it literally.

Eventually we're going to offer a system where you can expand your storage more or less as much as you want within reason. For the current GoFundMe, if we reach our goal and once the new server is installed and set up, anyone who donated $5 USD or more will have their storage space doubled to 2000 MB total.

I just donated $5 USD and I will continue to do so as long I am here

Donation name: Joshua Paul

• Like 1

I think no. Because, HelioMine & GoFundMe both are different to each other. HelioMine fulfills the monthly donation plan for HelioHost for maintenance purposes but I think, GoFundMe is a temporary service to install a new hardware & a new server called "Lilly".

We have talked about adding storage space rewards for using HelioMine, but they aren't implemented yet. For comparison we're talking about giving an extra 1000 MB for a minimum donation of $5 USD. Once you get to $5 mined we can hook you up with the extra storage space.

• Like 1

We have talked about adding storage space rewards for using HelioMine, but they aren't implemented yet. For comparison we're talking about giving an extra 1000 MB for a minimum donation of $5 USD. Once you get to $5 mined we can hook you up with the extra storage space.

And how can I find what I've got in the meantime?

Edited by maicol07

@sagnik, part of the reason we're doing a fundraiser to increase storage space is because a lot of users have been requesting a way to purchase more storage. We can't sell them something for a donation if we don't have it to give. Once we have the space available we're going to do 1000 MB = $5.

And how can I find what I've got in the meantime?

You've mined about $0.31 so far. You aren't limited to one computer either. Any computer that is mining with the username maicol07 will be added to your total. Some users mine with like 5+ computers. You could also leave your pc on more to raise that amount faster. We will be releasing a leaderboard for people to see how much they've mined eventually. For now you can just ask.
  • Like 1