[Answered] Changing Domain in Tommy

abhi16

Hey i am back with new query!!!  It was mentioned that changing the domain in Tommy's server would work within few minutes but in my case it's slow i think. I have bought my domain but it's not working... somehow the site loaded in browser but all my icons and thumbnails disappeared. I guessed the site was loaded in browser due to cache!!!!  DoEs it takes around 48 hrs to be online on new domain????? :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:

I can’t reply to private messages I’m afraid.

oh sorry and do i have to move all files of public_html to that domain folder????  I am tyrying to change primary domain... Add on Domains is for subdomain i guess ..Isn't it?????   Please clarify it

Edited by abhi16

I think i am pretty sure now the domain have not been activated completely in hosting. while i tried to access admin panel it redirects to previous domain and throws error as " 404 Not Found

Edited by abhi16

Can you show me your <head></head> HTML tags please. (Where you include your CSS).

It's  a wordpress site and i am unknown about the main css file here...i have used the paid theme here....Ok i understand the page is not loading CSS....But what's about admin panel ?? why is this not working????  i think the domain has not been effective in hosting after i changed the primary domain. May be i should wait another 1 day to to work it completely??? What's the cause can yo explain???

Edited by abhi16