[Solved] Suspended: padlock

padlock

Please explain how you are obtaining the email addresses you're sending mail to, how the owner of the address has given you consent to send them mail (do they sign up on your website for instance?), and how they can unsubscribe from your mail. We do not allow sending unsolicited mail or spam.

Also, please post an example of the emails being sent.

Please explain how you are obtaining the email addresses you're sending mail to, how the owner of the address has given you consent to send them mail (do they sign up on your website for instance?), and how they can unsubscribe from your mail. We do not allow sending unsolicited mail or spam.

I own a popular school website. I get emails from a list I got from students and parents subscribing to newsletters. The email contains news regarding admission and school news as well. Thank you.

I own a popular school website. I get emails from a list I got from students and parents subscribing to newsletters. The email contains news regarding admission and school news as well. Thank you.

How do people unsubscribe?

This is required when running a newsletter.

See https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/can-spam-act-compliance-guide-business