Website not loading

dirose76

Is there something wrong with Johnny server? I am getting notices from Jetpack for Wordpress that my blog isn't loading. I'm up to 30 emails in two days saying my site isn't loading. I go to login to my cpanel and it takes anywhere from half a minute to a minute to connect...when I go to check my website it takes a long time to load. I moved to this host because my old host was slow as molasses and this one seemed better. Now this one is slower than my last host. Please help. It shouldn't take 30 seconds to a minute or longer to load on either front end or back end.

My blog: http://lizzysgrandadventures.heliohost.org

Johnny's load is up again: http://heliohost.grd.net.pl/monitor/

This is normal for Johnny because he is meant for experimentation, not production websites. If you need service that's fast and reliable, you should move to Tommy or Ricky. You can move to Ricky for free by deleting your account and signing up at midnight UTC. For Tommy, a donation is required. After donating, you should post your transaction ID then we just move your existing account to Tommy (do not delete your account if you wish to have it moved).

Ricky sign ups open every night at midnight UTC, so you have to wait until then to sign up.

As for Tommy, that server is currently donation-only, so it will always show as full on our website. Donors get a special link by email to sign up for that server.