Can't remove addon domains (not even visible to delete) !

suror

Firstly, I would like to thank everyone taking care of this community for what are they offering to keep Heliohost up and running..

Secondly I have a strange 2 problems:

Problem NO 1.

I've added this domain "storemaster.tk" as an add-on domain, it was added successfully and it created a subdomain for it and a folder with the same name in "public_html", till here everything is all right.

When I try to access "storemaster.tk" it shows the queue page and I know that this is normal due to DNS updating BUT I waited more than 24 hours for the new domain to work but it still showing the queue page (NOTE that I cleared browser cache and used many different browsers ).

Problem NO 2 (the big one):

When I try to remove the added add-on domain "storemaster.tk" I cannot find it in the add-on domain page and it seems to be blank although when I move to the "DNS Zone" I can find it... So strange!!!

Here exists!

Here doesn't exist!!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Edited by suror

It happens fairly often on Johnny since he's so overloaded. This doesn't happen on our production servers. What usually fixes it is creating a subdomain storemaster.ahmedsuror.tk. If the fix works you should be able to go to the addon domains page and it will show up. Once you get it to show up the queued page can stick around for up to 12 more hours. Let us know if this doesn't fix it and we can take a closer look.

• Like 1

It happens fairly often on Johnny since he's so overloaded. This doesn't happen on our production servers. What usually fixes it is creating a subdomain storemaster.ahmedsuror.tk. If the fix works you should be able to go to the addon domains page and it will show up. Once you get it to show up the queued page can stick around for up to 12 more hours. Let us know if this doesn't fix it and we can take a closer look.

Thanks it worked but not on "ahmedsuror.tk" but on the main domain "suror.heliohost.org", and I'm waiting the queue page to leave...

By the way, where did you get that name "ahmedsuror.tk", is it from WHM?  :rolleyes: 

I want to make "ahmedsuror.tk" my main domain and I used this script you provide and I was told to wait 48 hours and I'm waiting, but to know I'm using "ahmedsuror.tk" as an Alias in CPanel would that make a problem?

I want to make "ahmedsuror.tk" my main domain and I used this script you provide and I was told to wait 48 hours and I'm waiting, but to know I'm using "ahmedsuror.tk" as an Alias in CPanel would that make a problem?

In this scenario, it probably failed because it was already added. You cannot make a domain your main domain if it's already added as an alias or addon domain. You need to remove it from Aliases, then change the try to change the main domain again.

• Like 1

In this scenario, it probably failed because it was already added. You cannot make a domain your main domain if it's already added as an alias or addon domain. You need to remove it from Aliases, then change the try to change the main domain again.

Thanks for reply