[Solved] username_spell Acct Suspended

spell

Hello Management,

Good day. First, I want to commend all the efforts provided by the entire heliohost.org team and I must state that I am not taking the services offered to me for granted.

I created an account with username: spell and a web address: alkashyspells.heliohost.org on johnny server, after setting up the account and uploading my website , I decided to create two emails for my accounts and also created an email forwarder but to my greatest surprise I discovered that my account has been SUSPENDED. 

I am pleading with the entire team to UN-SUSPEND my account and let my website be active again for the website do not contain any malicious content and I will always comply to the terms and condition provided by heliohost organisation.

Once again, thank you for all your service(s).

I hope to receive a positive feedback soon!

Thank You.

Username: spell

Web dormain: alkashyspells.heliohost.org

Server: Johnny

Unfortunately, we don't offer email services in your country. You're free to use our web hosting provided you comply with our Terms of Service: http://wiki.helionet.org/Terms however you will not be able to send more than 1 email. 

Unsuspended.

Edited by wolstech
Clarify 1 email

Never mind. You're banned for phishing based on the contents of the files on your account.

$sender = "account_recovery@gmail.com";
}elseif($emailExt  == "yahoo.com"){
 $message = "yahoo";
 $sender = "account_recovery@yahoo.com";

}elseif($emailExt  == "hotmail.com" || $emailExt  == "outlook.com" ){
 $message = "hotmail";
 $sender = "account_recovery@office365.com";
}else{
 $message = "webmail";
 $sender = "account_recovery@webmail.com";
}

There's no valid reason for sending emails with those headers...

Edited by wolstech
Phishing.
  • Like 1