Who got the begining of the world right?

So, which one?  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

if it was the big bang how the f@ck did life survive?

Listen up

1: Swearing is all fine and dandy but not when every sentence you say involves a swear word. It gets a bit testy.

2: The big ban theory states that BEFORE life there was only one atom of sorts. think of it as a super unstable dense molecule and due to its instability it "exploded". The term exploded can be misleading as it doesn't necessarily imply that it was a violent explosion but leans more to it disintegrated and expanded into the current universe. life as we know it then started a couple of millions (if not billions) of years AFTER that.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

I don't think we are fully capable of understanding it at this point, however, if you look around at any of the items in this physical universe it becomes clear that something/someone utilizing creative force/intention created/made them. Nothing just "*popped* into existence without some force there making it happen.

If cars and computers and blenders don't do that, how did the entire system which contains those things do it?

There had to be some sort of creative force (many call it God)...but I highly doubt it's a guy on a throne waiting to punish me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
if it was the big bang how the f@ck did life survive?

Listen up

1: Swearing is all fine and dandy but not when every sentence you say involves a swear word. It gets a bit testy.

2: The big ban theory states that BEFORE life there was only one atom of sorts. think of it as a super unstable dense molecule and due to its instability it "exploded". The term exploded can be misleading as it doesn't necessarily imply that it was a violent explosion but leans more to it disintegrated and expanded into the current universe. life as we know it then started a couple of millions (if not billions) of years AFTER that.

You're pretty much correct, and I just want to add that it's indeed billions of years after the Big Bang that the Earth was even formed (It's an estimated 4.6 billion years old), and billions of years after that that life even appeared!

I don't think we are fully capable of understanding it at this point, however, if you look around at any of the items in this physical universe it becomes clear that something/someone utilizing creative force/intention created/made them. Nothing just "*popped* into existence without some force there making it happen.
Yes, essentially a super being of some sort that caused the entire thing to happen... Perhaps even an experiment of sorts.

In fact, there's an interesting web-site that argues FOR the fact that we live in some sort of "Matrix"-like simulation! Check it out here:

www.simulation-argument.org

It is directed by an Oxford University professor, so you can be rested assured that the arguments are well formulated and well worth your reading time.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

It could have easily been both, God could have decided to make an earth by smashing particles together?

Also, if you look at the SIMPLEST layout/form of a singular cell in a human, and the fact there are billions of these all working together in each person and animal and living thing, there is no way you can deny the fact of some sort of intelligent design

• 1 month later...
Guest JF_Sly

Well I tend to agree with those that say there is way to many intricacies for the earth to be created by chance, let alone all the life within in it. The more we learn from science, I believe that the more it reinforces intellegent design.

Well I tend to agree with those that say there is way to many intricacies for the earth to be created by chance, let alone all the life within in it. The more we learn from science, I believe that the more it reinforces intellegent design.

n_n good point n_n

Actually i believe both the religion and science get it right. Becouse as far as i know there is no evidence of what lead to the big bang. And in the Quran there is a verse that says; "the whole world is but a point and we are the one that keep expanding it." looking at it like this. It mean that point is the same point that explode and keeps expanding even till today. So, both are saying the same thing. Science is just late behind that all.

Actually i believe both the religion and science get it right. Becouse as far as i know there is no evidence of what lead to the big bang. And in the Quran there is a verse that says; "the whole world is but a point and we are the one that keep expanding it." looking at it like this. It mean that point is the same point that explode and keeps expanding even till today. So, both are saying the same thing. Science is just late behind that all.

• 2 months later...
It could have easily been both, God could have decided to make an earth by smashing particles together?

Also, if you look at the SIMPLEST layout/form of a singular cell in a human, and the fact there are billions of these all working together in each person and animal and living thing, there is no way you can deny the fact of some sort of intelligent design

I'll definitely go with "Intelligent Design".. Then both theories make more sense! Cause we cannot prove either of them really!

And PS: The site is not at .org ...

http://www.simulation-argument.com/

Peace Out! B)

• 3 weeks later...