Who got the begining of the world right?

So, which one?  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Makes me laugh that people are so hung up about religion and how "their" books tell them how it happened.. really so who told the people writing the books how it happened. is the "bible" the "Quran" like diary of events that actualy took place.. I find it hard to believe. so its more the matter of the elements created what we have today as religion and science did not exist until we popped into it all

If it was not for religion we all may just get along.. unless you are in front of me in a queue then i dont like you....

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, take a look at string theory and how "sound/vibration" applies to the beginning of the universe. then think about this quote:

Bible, John, 1:1

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God" <<< sounds to me like both christianity and the current leading scientific theory of everything both put forth the idea that the universe began with sound, energy in wave-length.

So, I'd say both and neither because both have the same idea, and both would be right, and if everything is right then everything is wrong, there is polarity in every singularity. The negative 1 to the positive 1.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I believe in God, yet not religion. I believe religion is a good thing for those who cannot guide themselves. I do not like how most just pick their part of their religion, etc no before marriage sex is fine, but murder isn't. You can't really do that and if you're going to follow a religion you should at least follow it all. God is in everybody and you won't go to hell for believing "the wrong" religion. It's not your fault the way you grow up thus any religion is correct as long as it doesn't harm others, or steal from others. Steal their right to a husband, a toy. Any sin is really theft.

There is only one sin, only one. And that is theft. Every other sin is a variation of theft... When you kill a man, you steal a life. You steal his wife's right to a husband, rob his children of a father. When you tell a lie, you steal someone's right to the truth. When you cheat, you steal the right to fairness.

And there probably isn't a heaven or hell. Angels can't influence you to be good, and demons can't make you bad. You are your own master. There is no excuse. If we go anywhere it's a place where there is no good or evil. It's in different and probably a place we won't understand what good or bad is.

Religion

1) Well, this first bit is way off topic but in the bible it actually states that Jesus tells, i think it's 7 people the way to get into heaven but they're all different. If that was truley the case, then jesus would have told them all the same way of getting into heaven which, nowadays is said to be through death.

2) You are born, bring more people into the world, grow old and if GOD allows it, you will "pass through" into heaven but if now then you go to "hell". We are all meant to be GOD's creations, made in his image.. So does that mean that GOD is a racist, lieing, stealing, murdering rapist, drug addicted baby fiddling, perverted, dead body shagging saint? I don't think that's how people say he is, but they're the type of things that happen in the world. But we're obviously made in his image so that makes him all of those things, and more. (usually said to be the devil whom is also GOD).

3) Basic science, who "created" GOD in the first place?

4) Why do we all fight, and do bad things if we're all made in GOD's image? Possession of SATAN or just a big fat hoax?

5) Why does GOD not remove the world of such crimes and let his creation, the biggest one ever be destroyed by such smaller creatures than him? The recession that is going on, it could all be fixed within seconds by GOD, but where is his holiness? Sleeping with another "bad-ass" creation of his?

6) Jesus is NOT Joseph's son! - GOD had Mary give birth to Jesus in a stable in Bethlehem, but there was not inclusion of GOD forced Joseph and Mary to have any sexual relations with her, but she suddenly goes into laybour. Even if they did have sex, then Jesus then isn't GOD's son, he would be Mary and Joseph's. Either way, it is lieing..

I could go on an on with reasons why you should not trust religion or the Bible but there really is no point any more. So as you can see, the Bible AND religion should not be trusted..

Science

1) Tests have been carried out, but really can test prove how we was created?

2) Looking into a telescope which is able to spot other galaxies CANNNOT allow you to see the past, but it does show some signs of "space rock" which may have been chipped off when the two HUGE rocks collided to make the Sun and the Earth.

3) Seeing another existing galaxy and assuming that's how the world must have looked with no life on ISN'T proof of anything.

4) We cannot even tell what the weather will be like, when "professionals" make the perfect conclusion to how the Earth looks defining the weather which is yet to come, but still make scientific guesses at what it is. - This is to say anything could have happened..

I could also go on with some more points about the science side of it, which also shows us that we cannot seem to trust science.

Overall, religion should be marked off altogether as it's showing that some spotty weirdo is sat in his cave with Osama Bin-Laden making this crap up to show that GOD is real and such (Yes, this didn't actually happen or isn't happening by the way) but on the other hand, if we cannot predict what is going to happen in a matter of hours but can see billions of miles into space, how can we find out how we started.

Here is what I think:

We should go along with the theory of the Big Bang, which is a little to do with Science as they have said there was a huge explosion in the Milky-Way which created the sun, moon and various other things. (Harmful things and that would be why we're still getting all these dangerous gasses) and there was something, I have no idea what could survive a blast more powerful that 500,000,000 x a nuclear blast.. (Over exaggeration obviously but it was a really big one to create a new world). Evolution, in my mind takes on a big role because would that also bring in that GOD has scales, horns, is green, blue, red etc? If that's so, how did we come about through GOD? Yes, there are coloured people but you don't walk down the street and see a green, scaled, horny (NOT the sexual horny) man/woman.

I do question one thing though, how the hell did Earth's core end up at the centre of a Spere, and last for these billions of years? Surely it would have burned out or something by now? It'd have either burned out OR burned the Earth to a crisp? (This is me not saying that I don't beleive in this part because I do as there has been people who can't go down that far because of the heat produced.. Just how has it not gone yet?)

Do believe some of the Science just keep questioning how we started and how the core of the Earth managed to get into the middle of the Earth, when it was an explosion, surely fire cant go through solid rock??

Religion

1) Well, this first bit is way off topic but in the bible it actually states that Jesus tells, i think it's 7 people the way to get into heaven but they're all different. If that was truley the case, then jesus would have told them all the same way of getting into heaven which, nowadays is said to be through death.

2) You are born, bring more people into the world, grow old and if GOD allows it, you will "pass through" into heaven but if now then you go to "hell". We are all meant to be GOD's creations, made in his image.. So does that mean that GOD is a racist, lieing, stealing, murdering rapist, drug addicted baby fiddling, perverted, dead body shagging saint? I don't think that's how people say he is, but they're the type of things that happen in the world. But we're obviously made in his image so that makes him all of those things, and more. (usually said to be the devil whom is also GOD).

3) Basic science, who "created" GOD in the first place?

4) Why do we all fight, and do bad things if we're all made in GOD's image? Possession of SATAN or just a big fat hoax?

5) Why does GOD not remove the world of such crimes and let his creation, the biggest one ever be destroyed by such smaller creatures than him? The recession that is going on, it could all be fixed within seconds by GOD, but where is his holiness? Sleeping with another "bad-ass" creation of his?

6) Jesus is NOT Joseph's son! - GOD had Mary give birth to Jesus in a stable in Bethlehem, but there was not inclusion of GOD forced Joseph and Mary to have any sexual relations with her, but she suddenly goes into laybour. Even if they did have sex, then Jesus then isn't GOD's son, he would be Mary and Joseph's. Either way, it is lieing..

I could go on an on with reasons why you should not trust religion or the Bible but there really is no point any more. So as you can see, the Bible AND religion should not be trusted..

Science

1) Tests have been carried out, but really can test prove how we was created?

2) Looking into a telescope which is able to spot other galaxies CANNNOT allow you to see the past, but it does show some signs of "space rock" which may have been chipped off when the two HUGE rocks collided to make the Sun and the Earth.

3) Seeing another existing galaxy and assuming that's how the world must have looked with no life on ISN'T proof of anything.

4) We cannot even tell what the weather will be like, when "professionals" make the perfect conclusion to how the Earth looks defining the weather which is yet to come, but still make scientific guesses at what it is. - This is to say anything could have happened..

I could also go on with some more points about the science side of it, which also shows us that we cannot seem to trust science.

Overall, religion should be marked off altogether as it's showing that some spotty weirdo is sat in his cave with Osama Bin-Laden making this crap up to show that GOD is real and such (Yes, this didn't actually happen or isn't happening by the way) but on the other hand, if we cannot predict what is going to happen in a matter of hours but can see billions of miles into space, how can we find out how we started.

Here is what I think:

We should go along with the theory of the Big Bang, which is a little to do with Science as they have said there was a huge explosion in the Milky-Way which created the sun, moon and various other things. (Harmful things and that would be why we're still getting all these dangerous gasses) and there was something, I have no idea what could survive a blast more powerful that 500,000,000 x a nuclear blast.. (Over exaggeration obviously but it was a really big one to create a new world). Evolution, in my mind takes on a big role because would that also bring in that GOD has scales, horns, is green, blue, red etc? If that's so, how did we come about through GOD? Yes, there are coloured people but you don't walk down the street and see a green, scaled, horny (NOT the sexual horny) man/woman.

I do question one thing though, how the hell did Earth's core end up at the centre of a Spere, and last for these billions of years? Surely it would have burned out or something by now? It'd have either burned out OR burned the Earth to a crisp? (This is me not saying that I don't beleive in this part because I do as there has been people who can't go down that far because of the heat produced.. Just how has it not gone yet?)

Do believe some of the Science just keep questioning how we started and how the core of the Earth managed to get into the middle of the Earth, when it was an explosion, surely fire cant go through solid rock??

The scientific fact that God created life is that rocks do not evolve. The end. The big bang was always chem. and rocks. They cannot evolve into life. Some say amino acids mixed in boiling pools of water on earth over billions of years. That's bull.

If you mean to say that it's more GOD side of things "because rocks cannot evolve" then that's bull because the whole religion aspect of life is false and wrong. The Bible tells more lies than most things so I don't agree that religion is to do with the beginning of life. I do agree, however that yes, rocks are unable to evolve so it must have been some sort of parasite but as I've stated in my post, I don't have a clue what it could be because of the size of the explosion.

The only thing you can trust is what you've been brought up to believe. If you believe it was science, then you have the right to blame all of your mistakes on them, who also have to take full blame when the truth finally comes out. If they can prove everything is to do with GOD then I shall believe it but according to the Bible, he is a lieing sex hound.. :D

If you mean to say that it's more GOD side of things "because rocks cannot evolve" then that's bull because the whole religion aspect of life is false and wrong. The Bible tells more lies than most things so I don't agree that religion is to do with the beginning of life. I do agree, however that yes, rocks are unable to evolve so it must have been some sort of parasite but as I've stated in my post, I don't have a clue what it could be because of the size of the explosion.

The only thing you can trust is what you've been brought up to believe. If you believe it was science, then you have the right to blame all of your mistakes on them, who also have to take full blame when the truth finally comes out. If they can prove everything is to do with GOD then I shall believe it but according to the Bible, he is a lieing sex hound.. :D

I do not believe in religion. I believe in God, and I believe in science. As I've stated science proves some things but god is there and only god can give life. I do not believe in Religion because it was invented by man. I will not follow something invented by another as myself. I will only follow god. Religion is good for those needing support and superstition. You can blame your good or bad on religion/praying/god. Also it teaches young children basic things as to not kill or steal. These things are embedded forever. I personally do not need religion, and I would have known without it that to kill a man is wrong.

Religion is bad because it causes wars etc. There is no ultimate religion. If a child grows up in India a Budapest, or a Jew etc, God will not close the gates to heaven. He will not say GO FU*K yourself you stinking jew. You had it all wrong your entire life. No because that child grew up that way and wouldn't know what is right. He did not pick the wrong religion on purpose. Thus God accepts all religions as long as they do not harm your self, others, or the world. As stated before there probally isn't no heaven or hell. It is just eternal understanding and clarity where Good and Bad does not matter and is as confusing as the big bang itself.

I agree that religion is a stupid part of life and is not needed as it tells people that everyone is made in GOD's image, which a fair amount of the criminals are either thieves, murderers, rapists etc so people who are like you and believe in GOD, it would affect to know this but I don't actually believe in any of it. Religion, GOD, nothing.

Religion teaches right and wrong but no-one has had a connection with GOD, so they don't know how it all happened. They just interprate what the old bible's have said so that shouldn't exist and the reason I don't believe in GOD is the fact that we have all of these crimes and such but the character described as GOD is all pure, and has done absolutely nothing to stop this. People believe SATAN controls these people because it says GOD said it in the bible, but if there was a GOD, do you not think that either he would have ended all of this the second it started, (War and crime etc) therefore relieving everyone of the belief or non-belief.

It all seems fake to me but that is just me. I do see what you're saying though. If GOD was proven to exist then he wouldn't despise aJew over an Englishman, American, German man etc because that is discrimination and if he is real, then he wouldn't let one person in who is "perfect" and send someone else to hell because of who they are. It is said that GOD is in everyone, which means we're all somewhat GOD meaning he cannot love nor hate a select few, he must love all.

-- Addition, the only reason I do not believe in GOD is because of the lack of proof which is given. Until I can actually send off a prayer and physically see this man and maybe have a picture taken with him for Facebook or something then I continue to support my way of life. I do not judge anyone because they believe or not, just whether they're criminalised so if they commit an offence such as murder, rape etc.. People who commit such crimes I do not really like so I really do accept how people perceive GOD. It's like me hating Belieber's because they love Justin Bieber.. "Don't judge a book by it's cover" < I go on that quote.

I agree that religion is a stupid part of life and is not needed as it tells people that everyone is made in GOD's image, which a fair amount of the criminals are either thieves, murderers, rapists etc so people who are like you and believe in GOD, it would affect to know this but I don't actually believe in any of it. Religion, GOD, nothing.

Religion teaches right and wrong but no-one has had a connection with GOD, so they don't know how it all happened. They just interprate what the old bible's have said so that shouldn't exist and the reason I don't believe in GOD is the fact that we have all of these crimes and such but the character described as GOD is all pure, and has done absolutely nothing to stop this. People believe SATAN controls these people because it says GOD said it in the bible, but if there was a GOD, do you not think that either he would have ended all of this the second it started, (War and crime etc) therefore relieving everyone of the belief or non-belief.

It all seems fake to me but that is just me. I do see what you're saying though. If GOD was proven to exist then he wouldn't despise aJew over an Englishman, American, German man etc because that is discrimination and if he is real, then he wouldn't let one person in who is "perfect" and send someone else to hell because of who they are. It is said that GOD is in everyone, which means we're all somewhat GOD meaning he cannot love nor hate a select few, he must love all.

-- Addition, the only reason I do not believe in GOD is because of the lack of proof which is given. Until I can actually send off a prayer and physically see this man and maybe have a picture taken with him for Facebook or something then I continue to support my way of life. I do not judge anyone because they believe or not, just whether they're criminalised so if they commit an offence such as murder, rape etc.. People who commit such crimes I do not really like so I really do accept how people perceive GOD. It's like me hating Belieber's because they love Justin Bieber.. "Don't judge a book by it's cover" < I go on that quote.

Yeah I saw your site BTW. I was surprised that you are 15. I'm turning 15 in 2 months. :D. For a second I thought I was having an educated discussion with a grown person. I was shocked to find out you're my age :P

But when I said I don't believe in religion that kind of means that I don't believe in what God was meant to do. That he is pure and all that. I merely said I believe in God. I also believe God is everyone. I do not know who or God is other then the being who def. exists and urges on life. I think that is all he does and will do. That is all he is responsible for whether God is the universe, a plant etc. I have no clue who he is but I believe in that being. The universe is all powerful and if I am scientifically correct time is infinite. It means if the universe continues to expand and implode on it's self it will go on forever. Which means in infinity time there will be a time when I talk to you again, and the only difference is that my name doesn't include an H. That's kind of the theory of other universes but the truth is it's juts infinity time, and everything is possible in infinity. If the ability to have all possibly isn't God I don't know what is. Everything that is involved would be God then. All is nothing and nothing is all is what it comes down to. But in the end God does not effect your life for the same reasons demons do not effect you. A demon cannot kill you. It does NOT make sense in the world. Thus an Angel or God cannot save you. It's *UCKING retarded to think God gave you a miracle when your Cancer went away. Stop thinking that Bull because God did not choose you over million of starving children in poverty. You are just damn lucky accept the fact and get on. But the thing is God pushes MOST people. So religion is favorable and will be for a while. It exists because it exists in everyone's mind. It helps every day. What I hate most about it is the fact that it comes with fear.

When you are at church as a kid etc they show you demons and what not. Really what is all that shit? I hated that as a child. Scares the *UCK out off me for no good reason. It's actually proven positive experiences make you learn better then negative. But of course most authors of the bible did not know this as they stood beating their meat and thinking how to scare the shit out of his neighbor's kid so they stop stealing his cows. I'm just being an ass right now because even these stories inspire people.

It's perceptive. Some people might read the book and say GAY, other's might fall in love with it and MEMORIZE the whole damned thing. AKA the bible. The cover has NOTHING to do with it. It's all perspective. Just like the way "The Catcher in the Rye" was misinterpreted by millions.