[Solved] IP at coworking office blocked - first time trying to login here

webdevsemo

It's hard to say. I've been waiting about 10 minutes for my control panel to load post login submission. This is a general problem that I've had since signing up. I'm on the Johnny server. Could I  be better off on another? I don't know whether my location could have to do with it too. ? I'm in Eastern Europe. 

Edited by cwfloyd

Johnny is an experimental server and is not meant for users needing fast or reliable service. Johnny is severely overloaded due to us allowing unlimited accounts, and your experience with Johnny is normal.

If you need something reliable, you need to pick one of our limited signup servers. Ricky is your best bet right now since we offer free accounts for that server. The registration opens every day at midnight UTC, and fills quickly. New accounts per day are limited to help keep him running fast.

Tommy is also an option, but a donation is required for that server at the moment because it's almost out of disk space.

$1 or more will get you a Tommy account within 24 hours (an email will get sent to your paypal/skrill email address with a link to create it). You can donate here: https://heliohost.org/donate/ If you donate with crypto, please post on the forums with the txid, type, and number of coins sent.

Or, if you donate $5 or more to our current fundraiser on GoFundMe, you get the Tommy account now, and an extra GB of space in a few months once the equipment is installed.