Chicken vs. Egg

Wizard

Chicken... or Egg?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who came first, the chicken or the egg?

On here, we don't go try and reason this out with logic about which came first. It's whomever posts the funniest story wins.

Lets see... well while the chicken was crossing the road, the egg was fiendishly hatching a plan to off the chicken. However, a 16-wheeler semi took care of chicken before the egg could.

Result:

Egg: 1

Chicken: 0

Semi Truck: 1

• 4 weeks later...

On here, we don't go try and reason this out with logic about which came first. It's whomever posts the funniest story wins.

Lets see... well while the chicken was crossing the road, the egg was fiendishly hatching a plan to off the chicken. However, a 16-wheeler semi took care of chicken before the egg could.

Result:

If the chicken couldn't lay eggs, they are no longer chicken, whereas if the eggs couldn't give birth to chicken, they are not eggs any more. My conclusion is that chicken and eggs COME together from something else.

Result:

If the chicken couldn't lay eggs, they are no longer chicken, whereas if the eggs couldn't give birth to chicken, they are not eggs any more. My conclusion is that chicken and eggs COME together from something else.

You're sorta missing the point. This thread is just for funny stories about them trying to beat each other out to show who went first. If this were serious, it wouldn't be in the Just for Fun category.

• 3 weeks later...

The egg came first. It came from an experiment involving a duck-billed platypus, a 16-wheeler semi, and a large rock, that went wrong.

Note that the thing that hatched from the egg wasn't a chicken, it was something I'd rather not think about. But evolution has its ways and so now chickens hatch from eggs.

And by the way Wizard, your first comment raises another point - which came first, the egg and the chicken or the 16-wheeler semi?

• 4 weeks later...

My answer would be an egg.

Don't know why, my mind perception seems to be set.

Because in the life cycle of chicken species, egg is at first stage.

That's the main reason I voted egg.

• 1 month later...

Scientifically???

Any scientist successfully proved it?

I seriously doubt on that.

They're just having bunches of theories and couldn't be justifed and trying to convince us to believe with theirs.

As title, the age old question, I guess nobody can answer that accurately.

• 2 weeks later...

AS much as I hate to agree with the spammer, I really do think it was evolution. So therefore there WAS no egg. Chickens just evolved to lay eggs later.

But my story of the chicken and the egg starts off with a cow. How now said the brown cow? So a cow was walking along the field (at night) eating his grass, and pooping out of his [bleeped!]. When all of the sudden a bright lime green light filled the field around him. Oh Em Gee she exasperated! She didn't know what to do so she just sat down and waited for the show to start. But oh no! she sat where she had shat! While she was scooting her [bleeped!] on the grass trying to get the dung off, an alien fell out of the sky onto the cow. The cow didn't know what to do so she ignored the alien. But the alien didn't like that, so he vaporized the cow into a chicken. The end.

So as we can clearly see, the chicken came first, because the alien turned a cow into the chicken.

• 4 weeks later...

100% the egg,

befor the chiken was "there" the reptiles was "there" (;

and, how the most persons here, wich learned it in school, is the fact that reptiles do eggs to (;

so... the egg ! xD

I think you have something here only your missing the primordial ooze. A reptile laid an egg and it happen to be in a steaming pool of primordial ooze. When the egg hatched out popped a chicken instead of a reptile. Then it laid another egg before getting hit by a semi truck while crossing the road. Of course, I'm not quite sure where the rooster comes in all of this.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm very interesting question here lets interview einstien as he watched himself

Albert Einstein:Well I would have to say the chicken and the egg had to come at the same time

me: Well how is that possible

ae:it just is.

me:but that does not make sense

ae:well here is how it happened on that dreaful day

me:ok go ahed then

ae:The chicken was just there running in circles for hours and hours and some more hours (Hey I really need some more pot over here I am kinda runnin' low) the chicken fell over so I went to go check on it and it looked dead a piece of paper fell of my desk and it said e=mc2 and it landed on the chicken the chicken the turned into and egg the egg hatched and it says e=mc2 all over the bird i though that was odd finally a few days later it got run over by a semi and created the worlds first nuclear explosion

THE END