Browser crash

Godhand

Yea while I have been surfing the forums and replying it would randomly quit. I think its something to do with the sites error. I also believe it is fairly unique to me because I'm using Zone alarm force field. If it helps I'm using firefox also to surf here. I also have my web development add on saying theres an error in the right lower corner. Any ideas how to fix this without closing my force field?

Yea while I have been surfing the forums and replying it would randomly quit. I think its something to do with the sites error. I also believe it is fairly unique to me because I'm using Zone alarm force field. If it helps I'm using firefox also to surf here. I also have my web development add on saying theres an error in the right lower corner. Any ideas how to fix this without closing my force field?

If it's just you, then none of us would have any idea.

Oh, and it's just you.

Alright that just about figures. I thought so. My error message was something about stability but I think it would be this

b has no properties
w()show_ads.js (line 5)
ba()show_ads.js (line 27)
W()show_ads.js (line 28)
(no name)()show_ads.js (line 35)
[Break on this error] google_num_radlinks:"num_radlinks",google_num_radlinks_per_unit:"num_radlinks_pe...

or show_ads.js line 5 to give a better location for it.

Also my firewall just warned me that this site appears to be phsing.

Tell your firewall to allow helio-net, and I used to have a problem very similar. I think it was an add-on for firefox that caused it. It may have been firebug or web dev tool bar, though I can't be sure. I have no problems anymore, and I have removed both of those extensions (it could just be a coincidence).