[Inactive] My brother account was suspended

manarot

Where do you get your email addresses from?

I've registered domain forturi.us.to on https://freedns.afraid.org/ , and I configure it in muhamm10.helionet.org , also I configure my email adress there (abduh@forturi.us.to)

How do people unsubscribe from your emails?

I don't understand what do you talking about? I never make any subcription form in my website, even my website doesn't have feed. Can you check into my outbox?

He wants to know where you get the addresses of the people you send this stuff to, not your own address. Also, how can the people you send this stuff to let you know that they don't want to get email from you anymore?

To answer this question, I must check my outbox mail, because I forget email addresses that I send the stuff. But a week ago, because there is no answer from Krydos, I try to send private email to test my email account, is it still in suspension or not, and then my account suspensed :P :D . Please unsuspend my account so I can check my outbox mail :)

The issue is that if I unsuspend it, the server immediately suspends it again because the stuff in the outbox tries to send...

Krydos may be able to delete your mail in the outbox so you can be unsuspended.

• 5 months later...