[Inactive] My brother account was suspended

manarot

Hello there. I speak on behalf of my brother. Since there is an announcement on his website (muhamm10.heliohost.org) that his account was suspensed, so he try to post in forum, but he can't log in, even he can't to register with his email. So he asks me to post this on forum. He tell me that yesterday he send an email to someone after login frequently, and it is cause resentment, because he fails to upload a small document. After it, he can't login to his email account, and then can't login to his account, and when he checks his website, there ia a announcement about account suspensed. He looks so angry. So I hope the admin will fix this problem as soon as possible. Thanks for your attention

He was suspended for attempting to using email services. Unfortunately, we had to discontinue email services to users from his country due to a history of the service being misused to send phishing emails.

His account has been unsuspended, however he will not be able to send more than 1 email per day without getting suspended again. He will need to use an external mail server.

He sent email again. He cannot send any emails from his account or he will be suspended. He will need to reconfigure any software he has to ensure it does not send things like registration emails, alerts, and similar. He will also not be able to use the webmail services.

Unsuspended.

• 1 month later...

Hello Krydos, my brother say he want to answer this directly, but unfortunately he can't login to this forum. Every time he enter his username and password, the forum tell him that his username and password was wrong. World you repair my brother account in this forum?

OK, now I know what the problem. On the first time I sign up on heliohost, the server refuse me because registration is full, so I sign up again with different username but same email and password. In forum, my second registration is not listed. So I can't log in using my second username.

I'm a teacher, I just send a learning document to my college, but that time, my internet connection is bad, I disconnect it and connect it again, so my IP changed and I must log in again. This happen time after time.

How to make me able to use this email like before? Sometime I need to send some email and reply email from my college.

I'd also like to point out that you would be able to send mail if you first provide a sample of the email you would be sending...

This is screenshot of email that I want to send

post-139382-0-86696700-1523250130_thumb.png

There is nothing, I just want to send an attachment that consist exam for my student, but when I upload it here, there is an error

post-139382-0-57369100-1523250489_thumb.jpg

... and answer a few questions in advance.

And what question that I must answer?

Edited by man95

I've been waiting for you to post the example text from an email you would send. Your screenshot doesn't show anything. Where do you get your email addresses from? How do people unsubscribe from your emails?

I've been waiting for you to post the example text from an email you would send.

Thanks for your responce. There is no text in my email, just an attachment that consist exam for my student.

Your screenshot doesn't show anything.

How to send this .docx file to you? since I can't upload here because the forum reject .docx file

Where do you get your email addresses from?

I've registered domain forturi.us.to on https://freedns.afraid.org/ , and I configure it in muhamm10.helionet.org , also I configure my email adress there (abduh@forturi.us.to)

How do people unsubscribe from your emails?

I don't understand what do you talking about? I never make any subcription form in my website, even my website doesn't have feed. Can you check into my outbox?