[Solved] Unarchive my account

• 3 weeks later...

That account cannot be restored because it was deleted for disk space. An invitation has been sent so you can create a new one.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

oh its ok...

i have got the mail, but it is not working...... it says...

This validation code doesn't match any accounts in our system. It may have already been used, or if the code is more than 48 hours old it may have expired.

i think the link has been expired, and i created account on JOHNNY server, kindly shift it to TOMMY ...

Thanks

That account cannot be restored because it was deleted for disk space. An invitation has been sent so you can create a new one.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Moreover i am experiencing the same problem with other account too, can you please unarchive it also?.... user name is engr.ebad@gmail.com

Thanks again...

The invitation has been resent. Please use it quickly, they expire in 48 hours. Also, I've canceled the Johnny account ebad you signed up for that was still queued to be created since I needed the email address free for the invite.

As for the other account, you're only allowed one account. If you had two before, you were violating our Terms of Service. If you prefer, I can unarchive the second account and move it to Tommy instead, however you won't be allowed to create a new Tommy account with the invite if you do this.