[Solved] Tommy is Down

mrj

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@wolstech, I think there is something misunderstanding happened.

Let me explain. I use UC Browser for browsing my site after uploading files (PHP) via ftp. When I go to bed for sleep in night, I often leave browser tabs open. In morning when I check the log (visitor), I get a lots of visits all over the linked pages from the target page (opened tab). Maybe because of it's UC Browsers nature to caching (and crawling) all pages. Or maybe because of my .htaccess file which tells browsers to cache. Which file I got suspended for was testing files. It is possibly was some loops in codes. When browser tried to cached these files they got looped and eaten up all resources of tommy.

I can delete all the files of that folder, if you can unsuspend me. Because they are testing codes. It is first time I got suspended. Can I have another chance?

Please @wolstesch and @Krydos try to understand...

Yes, but It was an accident. I didn't know that it would happen. And will happen for me. I posted here first after Tommy goes down. I promise it will not happen ever again. If I cause any server overload I swear I will not request you to unsuspend my account again.

But johnny has downtime issues. There is nothing like tommy. Please let me stay on tommy. You can delete all my files if you want I will code everything from scratch and I will test before uploading.

You're on Johnny now, and unsuspended. It could take up to 12 hours for your domain to start working. If you cause downtime on Johnny you will be suspended again. If you manage to go a month without causing any issues let me know and we can talk about moving you back to Tommy.

• 1 month later...

Youtube video downloader is popular now days. That's why it's very interesting for visitors. Since youtube go launched, It's now useless. So, I will delete the youtube video downloader script. Please move me back to tommy.