[Solved] Tommy is Down

mrj

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're still causing a lot of load and most of it is coming from

/home/mrj/public_html/5tube/_dl.php
which is a youtube video downloader like I said last time. Remind me in a few days and I'll check again.

Also, to add to Krydos, there isn't a good way to lower the load on Youtube downloader scripts. They're just intensive due to their nature. Your best course of action is to delete your video downloaders entirely and not run those here.

I understood. Youtube downloader has been deleted. Now I am going to redesign and recreate everthing from scratch. I can wait untill you check the load or you can step ahead for moving my server. Thank you. :)

The space offer was for the gofundme donors, at least initially. It was the gofundme's equivalent of getting a Tommy account for a paypal/skrill donation.

I do recall reading somewhere that we might consider larger accounts for all down the road, but nothing recently.

Okay. I don't need extra space badly.But it will be good for me. I am not sure whether you know or don't. In case you don't know then I should tell you that I am the one of GoFundMe donors. :)

• 10 months later...