[Solved] Tommy Server Request

Arcanck

Hi,

I made a donation to HelioHost through PayPal (herberth.leao@gmail.com) and would like to receive an invitation to create an account on the Tommy server. Please send the invitation to the following e-mail: arcanck@null.net.

Transaction ID: 4U566666SH2202548.

Thank you in advance!
Edited by Arcanck

A few mail providers have blacklisted us on occasion due to abusive accounts that start spewing spam (I know Hotmail was an issue recently). We try to get unblocked as soon as we can, but it can take time unfortunately.

Do you have another email address you want it sent to? Gmail usually receives them (though they do go to spam sometimes).

Sent.

Yes you can change it later from cPanel. Just be aware though that if you change it, I would not recommend using the address we originally tried to send the invite to. Since you can't receive the invite at that address, you probably won't be able to receive inactivity notifications or other communications from us either. I'd say ~95% of our users use a gmail address without issue.