web Ideas..

Mahesh

• 2 weeks later...

No offense to either of you but posting web ideas now a days is ridiculous. The web is so saturated it's so hard to come up with good ideas for websites and content, and even names. I just can't justify giving away ideas unless your a complete idea machine and are already working on a ton of them. I don't know, it's just my opinion.

No offense to either of you but posting web ideas now a days is ridiculous. The web is so saturated it's so hard to come up with good ideas for websites and content, and even names. I just can't justify giving away ideas unless your a complete idea machine and are already working on a ton of them. I don't know, it's just my opinion.

Your opinion has no weight whatsoever to me. You've only posted on this forum three times. Mahesh is discussing ideas, which do not necessary have to be new or original. You're just scouring for Helions.

Honestly Wizard, I don't see anything wrong with Trippin's opinion. It's true that truly great web ideas are few and far between nowadays, and if somebody really wants to make it big on the internet, sharing novel ideas is like revealing a trade secret before a product can be published. It's just common sense.

That being said, as far as web content itself, I've gotta express my opinion about Flash. I guarentee you that in two years, most of the major sites will be running on Flash - it's just so versatile. About 90% of my clients request flash-only pages specifically... it's definitely a growing technology, especially since it can now interface with PHP/ASP pretty easily.

Imagine having a pretty flash frontend and a powerful database-driven backend. Scary-cool, huh? :D

Wow wizard, I thought this was a genuinely nice group of people on the forum, but I guess you proved me wrong. Just because I don't have a lot of posts, doesn't mean i'm scouring for helions. Everyone has to start off somewhere right? I thought this was an interesting post and replied to it. If I was really scouring for helions don't you think I would have replied to have the forum by now? Jeez

• 3 weeks later...

Amen to that!

Well, IMO it would be nice if something on the web were easier to use, like people searches, that way I could find my biological father!