[Solved] Mail Function Problem

dressdoc

Yes, we recommend sending no more than 50 emails per day otherwise you risk being throttled or suspended. If you have a valid reason to send more emails than that you can be whitelisted for a larger amount, but you have to answer some questions and provide some data first.

Thanks you so much krydos for solving my problem, Gmail works fine now but outlook is still blocking. I am requesting for account reset because i did some settings in cpanel to use third party email providers. Now i forget what changes i made to the account settings.

I can answer your every questions and can provide you data as per your requirements. 

I am deleting my account on heliohost and you can send me the invitation link on admin@shivanshugupta.eu.org. My site is currently hosting on tommy server. can you change my forum username as well?? as my hosting account username is different from my forum username.

Yes, we recommend sending no more than 50 emails per day otherwise you risk being throttled or suspended. If you have a valid reason to send more emails than that you can be whitelisted for a larger amount, but you have to answer some questions and provide some data first.

thank you. Just one more thing

i am generating a let's encrypt ssl certificate. So for domain verification i added two txt records. When i try to verify them it will show this error message "No TXT Record Found. Make to set the TTL to 1 second or if you cannot set the TTL then you must wait the TTL (in seconds) so it updates before verifying the domain. Contact your DNS provider if unsure."

You actually don't even need let's encrypt on tommy. If you wait, within 24 hours the server will install a certificate for you, provided you don't have a redirect of some kind in your domain root that prevents the verification from working. Remove any forced https redirects or other redirects (such as for Wordpress pretty urls and the like), then wait 24 hours and the certificate should install itself. If it doesn't, I can force it to run for your account.

As for the verification failing, we usually recommend the file based verification since that's what our system uses for the autossl

EDIT: just checked and your domain already has SSL installed...there's no reason to even use LE at this point. You already have a certificate that works.

The certificates will renew on their own as they approach expiration.

For more than 50 emails, please explain what you'll be doing and post an example email. Please note that we do NOT allow advertising emails.

We are students and just done with our graduation. So we started a startup called Dressdoc - Online Laundry for students living in hostel. So, we took laundry pickup bookings from our users. When users submits a form, we generate a mail for informing user for successful booking scheduled with the booking details for future/support reference. Apart from these we need emails for providing order summary, service complaints and email support to our users. We do not want to use emails for advertisements.