[Solved] Mail Function Problem

dressdoc

For advertisement purpose we have facebook, google plus, twitter and linkedin accounts with us and as i told you we only need to provide services to hostel students only and so we are promoting our website ourself. If you have previous account mail data, you can see that as well. We have not send any email for our advertisement.

We are offering this service at no profit no loss. I think this is enough description of how we are going to use email service. Else it's up to you. If you need more information you can surely tell me.

Krydos is the one who usually decides this. He usually ends up wanting a copy of an actual email your service sends (we want to make sure they won't flag as spam), but other than that, I don't see any reason this for him to say no.

Unsolved so he looks at it again.

okay i will try to provide every mail example:

Like when user creates an account, for email verification we are sending an otp on user's email

eg:

Your verification code is: 123456

Please enter this verification code for successful account creation on dressdoc.

If you are having any issues while creating your account, feel free to contact us by replying to this email.

Thank You,

Dressdoc Team,

Email: support@dressdoc.com

If user face any issues, i can not say what he/she will write to us.

In our previous system, we are not verifying user's emails, so we are receiving bookings from fake email id.

Secondly we want to use this email service for successful booking placed and order summary.

eg:

When user successfully placed a booking, an email goes for informing him/her with booking details

eg:

Dear user,

Thank you for using Dressdoc.

Your pickup is scheduled successfully. Our delivery boy will get back to you in couple of hours. So sit back and relax.

Booking Details:

Booking No.: 1

Pickup Date and Time: 30/03/2018 04:56:00 PM

Delivery Date and Time: 31/03/2018 04:56:00 PM

Thank You

Dressdoc Team

Email: support@dressdoc.com

For oder summary, i can't predict now, because it's based on type or order. For support, we want to resolve customer queries of any.

We are sure that we do not need email for advertisement/marketting.

That's why i posted the mail() function issue, because we need emails and our emails were going to user's spam folder. We think of pirchasing gsuite for it, but we don't have enough money to do so as we are not earning from our service. Now i think i included most of the information about this. Krydos please reply with your decision.