Help with username after deleting account

Guest ioflaze2

Guest ioflaze2

I deleted my account to change my server to Tommy (maybe Ricky if it's not available) and I would like to know if I could reuse my old username. I deleted my account but I did not re-sign up yet. Is my old username going to be available when I re-sign up? If not, can you somehow fix it? Any help is appreciated. 

Guest ioflaze2

It will not since there's likely a forum account by the same name. I have to rename the forum account if you want to reuse it. What's the old username?

It's ioflaze.

Guest ioflaze2

That's weird. ioflaze is not available so I chose ioflaze1 instead. The domain ioflaze is available though. Can you fix it? Yes, I have signed up and changed to Ricky now. Also, just to clarify, is Tommy available for sign up when the sign up resets or no?

It looks like Byron only changed your display name, and not your login name. Both have to be changed to reuse a username. The only way to change a hosting account username is by deleting and recreating it. Do you want to do this or are you fine with ioflaze1?

is Tommy available for sign up when the sign up resets or no?

Tommy is currently donor only because he ran out of hard drive space for new accounts. Once we get our new hardware installed we'll be able to open free signups again.

• 4 weeks later...

Deleted.

Tommy is currently donor only because he ran out of hard drive space for new accounts. Once we get our new hardware installed we'll be able to open free signups again.

You might be interested in knowing that we installed the new hardware and opened Tommy free signups again.

Deleted.

You might be interested in knowing that we installed the new hardware and opened Tommy free signups again.
Well, this is me now! :)