[Solved] Suspended : carolin1

That account is suspended for Phishing.

HelioHost does not tolerate phishing activity of any kind, and for security reasons will not unsuspend, back up, or delete an account that was involved in phishing. You will need to create a new account and restore any backup you may have. Please be aware that you will not be able to reuse any domains on your suspended account, and will need to pick a new username.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

What ?? my account was just created yesterday ! which phishing you talk about and this is the 3rd time that i create an account with you and it was suspended for the same reason in less than 18 hours ..something look wrong in your server 

OK...doing some quick research...your specific account is empty and we don't have an abuse report for it. I've unsuspended you.

However, there are three other accounts created within minutes of yours...two are obvious phishing accounts for paypal, the third is this one (which is suspended for the same reason as yours).

The fact your account is showing as being from a country that has a history of setting up phishing sites on our service also doesn't help things (if you're using a VPN, turn it off to register, while we encourage the use of VPNs with our service, using one to initially register for the account significantly increases the likelihood of getting banned for phishing).

You're only allowed one account per our Terms of Service. Would you prefer to keep jcnmusiq instead of carolin1?

I've checked and it is also completely empty with no abuse reports (same as with carolin1, it appears to have gotten suspended because it was registered alongside a bunch of paypal phishing sites, even though it wasn't phishing itself...)