Doctor Who

Wizard

Anyone into Doctor Who? It's the longest running British scifi series. Ever. It kinda died in the 90s, but it was revived recently. I'm a fan of the revived series, and I want to get my hands on the old series too.

"I like bananas, bananas are good"

EX-TER-MIN-ATE!!!

I have all of the 9th and 10th Doctor on my computer : )

Ha, season 4 is gonna rock. Kinda disappointed that Martha left though. I've seen all of the 9th and 10th Doctors, except 'Voyage of the D4mn3d'. I'm watching that now. :)

• 1 month later...

Personally, my favorite Doctor Who of all time has to be Tom Baker. He was the Doctor during the mid-70's early 80's. I didn't see the show until the late 80's early 90's when they had it on PBS and sort of got hooked on it. He had this way about him that really fit the part. Probably the best sequence of shows during his reign were the Keys of Time. I have still have a number of those episodes on VHS.

Have you seen that they are coming out with a sort of spin off? The Sarah Jane Adventures. Interesting to note that Sarah Jane Smith was a cast member during 3rd and 4th seasons when Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker were the Doctor. She was a memorable companion to the Doctor.

I was a little bummed when Rose left. Martha was good too. Traveling in time must take a real toll on humans. B)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love that show!! And I think we're privileged to be watching the best-ever Doctor. (David Tennant, in case you didn't know). The writing's better than ever, too.

I'm kinda concerned about his theatrical hiatus, though...and the departure of some top creative talent (sorry, names escape me right now). I know, if there's one thing the show has proven over the decades, it's that it can survive change. Still...I'll miss Tennant when he decides to move on.

I love that show!! And I think we're privileged to be watching the best-ever Doctor. (David Tennant, in case you didn't know). The writing's better than ever, too.

I'm kinda concerned about his theatrical hiatus, though...and the departure of some top creative talent (sorry, names escape me right now). I know, if there's one thing the show has proven over the decades, it's that it can survive change. Still...I'll miss Tennant when he decides to move on.

Never, Christopher Eccleston owned as the doctor. Tennant is brilliant too, but Eccleston was Fantastic.

I don't know if your satellite package gets any BBC channels, but if it does, Dr. Who is also broadcast there as well.

BBC America - Doctor Who

The Silence in the Library episode last Friday night on SciFi was awesome. It continues this week. Interesting to see the actress Alex Kingston as the leader of the expedition to the library. She has been in several movies on Masterpiece Theater.