[Answered] About Heliomine's coins

maicol07

It depends, and there's several reasons the numbers could decrease. For one thing, that scoreboard is very buggy. Also, the Electroneum numbers are no longer updating since I turned off the server for ETN due to the Electroneum coin network being severely overloaded due to ASIC mining abuse. And of course, Electroneum lost much of it's value (went from $0.12 when we started to $0.02 now).

I've moved all the miners over to Aeon, which is much more profitable right now. Bailey didn't realize I was even mining two coins, so his scoreboard currently doesn't reflect Aeon.

As for way the numbers shown could actually decrease...a PC's stats are deleted from the system when the user uninstalls, so once uninstalled, it's like they never mined to begin with. The coins themselves are still there though (we don't just throw money away). The result of an uninstall is that everyone else's coins earned will rise slightly as the coins are redistributed across the other users.

• Like 1