[Solved] My account was suspended ?

Hi, my account was suspended today, i was not able to login use my account even for helionet.

I Wasn't doing any resource intensive work , no illigal , spam ,etc .

Just my site started getting some traffic. And was getting down / db error 7-8 times in a day on Ricky server. Please get my account back and tell me if there is a traffic limit for site .So, that i can move to somewhere else .

I Wasn't doing any resource intensive work

It looks like you were using wordpress which can be really high load if improperly configured. Most of our high load suspensions are due to wordpress.

And was getting down / db error 7-8 times in a day on Ricky server.

It's interesting that you complain about your site going down when it was your account causing the whole server to go down.

tell me if there is a traffic limit for site .So, that i can move to somewhere else .

No, there isn't a traffic limit. We offer unlimited bandwidth. We also offer unlimited memory usage and cpu usage as well. The problem is if your account starts to adversely affect the entire server's uptime and speed. When that happens the offending account is suspended to prevent the thousands of other websites hosted on your server from going offline.

Just my site started getting some traffic.

Not really. Your site over the past week has used about 1.5 gb of bandwidth. For comparison another one of our accounts used 38 gb of bandwidth and came in at #68. Your account used less than 4% of that bandwidth and came in at the highest cpu usage and highest memory usage. The problem is definitely not the traffic, but rather wordpress. Do you have any plguins installed? Sometimes they can go haywire and cause a lot of load.

Your account was suspended for causing high server load. I have unsuspended your account, but please try to limit the load you put on our servers as it slows down not only your site, but the sites of all other HelioHost users sharing your server.

If you still see the suspended page, please clear your cache.

If you need help figuring out why your site is causing such high load let us know and we can try to help. If the high load is simply because your site is getting a lot of traffic you might consider trying paid hosting from our partner starting at only a cent for the first month. https://www.heliohost.org/partners/hostgator

Also, we usually recommend avoiding Wordpress if you can. Not only does it tend to cause load when used with lots of plugins, it's full of security holes too. WP is responsible for like 99% of our high load suspensions and a good chunk of our spam suspensions (typically when it gets hacked).

Try removing a bunch of your plugins, or even better, find a replacement for Wordpress altogether.