[Solved] Account Queued

hh_username: phantom2 (I already had an account under the same email for my new account. Something happened and it wouldn't allow me to login to my cpanel or open my site.)

server: Johnny

main domain: phantom2.heliohost.org

I cleared the cache as recommend. I know that johnny can take sometime to activate accounts but I don't even get the option to login and refresh the page. cpanel might not be working or I'm just being really impatient.

Also just wondering. When will there be enough space on Ricky for more users?

Johnny is having some pretty serious issues today. The load was so high overnight that Johnny was just red on our monitor http://heliohost.grd.net.pl/monitor/archive/?2018-04-18 The high load seems to have crashed his InnoDB tables again, and mysql is down right now. As a result of all of the above account creations have been failing too. I see a phantom1 and a phantom2 that both failed to create due to Johnny's current issues.

All of our servers are available for new users. Ricky opens at midnight UTC each day and stays open for an hour or two. Tommy is donor only at the moment, but we'll be opening free signups again in the next few days probably. If you want a Tommy account immediately just send a donation.

• Like 1

Thank you for replying pretty quickly!

I have noticed that Johnny has been pretty slow over the past week or so, I just assumed it was a poor internet connection. Guess I can scratch that off.

So I think I'll wait till midnight UTC and try and jump on to Ricky instead.

Again, thank you for the help!

I'm not sure if I have any active accounts right now since I can't log into any of them.
If possible would you please be able to delete my accounts, if you can and have time that is. If not that's fine, I'll just try logging in later on and see if the accounts are active then delete them.

Usernames:
phantom9

phantom1

phantom2

(Yes I use Phantom as my username for a lot of things, mainly because it's never taken)

It looks like they're all deleted and you're good to go. You won't be able to create the same username if a forum username exists already like this phantom1 you're posting from. If you want we can rename a forum account though. Let us know.

• Like 1

Now I'm having problems with Ricky.

hh_username: network5

server: Ricky

site network5.heliohost.org

I'm really not having the best of luck for some reason..

This is all I keep getting when I try to log in.

Account Status

There is no account in our database that matches that username. Perhaps you misstyped it? If you're sure you typed it correctly you could create an account using that username. Otherwise you can try checking the status of another account below.

I'm starting to think the system really doesn't like me for some reason..

Ah yeah. The system definitely doesn't like you, or more specifically Johnny doesn't like you. It looks like some remnants of your Johnny account were still in the system and it prevented your new Ricky account from creating. I have cleared out the remnants and requeued your network5 account. We'll see if it works this time.

• Like 1