Age to Interests

Kim-Lan

I'd better watch my grammar here. Anyway, I'm 15, like programming, playing sports, and playing Scrabble. I somewhat understand what they meant by school and not liking it. I think that school's all right; it just gets boring and pointless at times.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im 17 i a computer Geek Basicly

i like to do anything to do with fixing making trouble shooting Games, programs

oh yah and im a nintendo nerd i am always buying the new stuff for nintendo Eg. i got super smash bros brawl the day it game out the min the store opened

im 17 i a computer Geek Basicly

i like to do anything to do with fixing making trouble shooting Games, programs

oh yah and im a nintendo nerd i am always buying the new stuff for nintendo Eg. i got super smash bros brawl the day it game out the min the store opened

Did you get the Wii the day it came out too?

I am 18 years old (although if you looked at my profile, it would have told you that (although I need to configure it)).

And I am into web-design, acting, music, art, and well.....I want to know things about people, like why they act the way that they do, and such.

A friend of mine said I should be one of those.....oh now what's it called? A psychiatrist?

I dunno, but I am mostly into web-design, I am learning about PHP.

• 2 months later...

Oh my gosh!!!!

Just found out this thread and everything was a shocked bomb to me.

All members here are still teens, well.. me too, 18.5, and reaching 19 at September soon.

Guess I'm considered very very old here.

Interest, web development, hoping to setup a web about services and make it a part of my life. In mean while, shall continue my studies as an undergraduate and become an aerospace engineer soon. So, that means fulltime engineer, parttime designer/web developer!

oh my good god! your all that freakin young? i feel like a grandpa now!

im 25. i have a bachelors of science in game development. right now im

stuck working web development and bored as hell doing it.

as for interests... partys, music, a day at the beach, bbq'n, programmin,

games, women B)

what im not so interested in... my debt (US$110,000ish), not makin what

im worth, men... lol :lol:

... i cant get over how young you all are! yeesh!

Everyone is a teenager!!?

Sungazer, we're too old for this forum!

I'm 22, i'm doing a degree in Computer Science majoring in Software Development, right now i'm on industrial attachment at a cellphone company and i am the major shareholder and founder (and currently only employee; sad isn't it?) of a software consultancy firm ety interactive.

i like:

1)games: GTA forever!

2)programming: Pretty good

dont like:

1)Work!

2)My home country

Nevermind, in Chinese, there's an idiom that sounds like

"Ginger always got better in taste as it's older."

Where the ginger refers to old man in real life.

The older you're, the more experience you have.

Well i'm 20yo male, and will be 21 in August. I can't wait. I like pretty much anything to do with computers, gaming, programming, coding websites, design, fixing/building computers (hardware side of that). I can't say that I'm all that good at everything I like, I just enjoy it. Technology just fascinates the [bleeped!] out of me.

I also have a NEED for new cell phones. I used to work for Sprint and had a different phone every month. It's been over a year since I've worked there, and quite a few months since I've gotten a new phone, so I am LONG overdue.

I also love parties. I am a very social person, even more so when drinking, and just enjoy everyones company. Yea small parties with good friends are nice, but I also like the keggers where you only know like 1/4 of the people. Me and a friend have played the who can make the most friends game a few times. We just go around chit chatting and get everyones phone number. Girl or not. (we normally just throw the guys number away or give it to our desperate fat friend, she loves it! lmao)

I also have a passion for German cars. My first car was an Audi A4 which I bought all on my own, didn't use a penny of my parents money, nor did I use anyone else's credit. All me. That was such an awesome day. But ever since then, I refuse to get any car that wasn't made it Germany.

Anyways I'm sure thats WAY more than anyone wanted to know! Later.