Age to Interests

Kim-Lan

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 years old

I used to like gaming because it relieves stress but I soon found that it creates more stress than it takes. Now I waste my time on slightly more productive activities: music (bass trombone, flute), badminton, programming (c++, java, php), learning new languages (latin and spanish), pen spinning.

Activities I recently gave up on:

-gaming

-speedcubing

LOL Frankie, pen spinning?

I once obsessed with it and try to learn more skills,

but watching those proz here

I felt like quitting, I spent almost 6 months to learn it almost everyday in school,

but yet I show no results...

So i quited after that 6 months, just spin the pen casually as I like.

Those pros are the ones who inspire me to spin pens :rolleyes: . I have, at some point, obsessed over every hobby I've ever had. If I want to get a trick, I could spend hours just sitting on my bed spinning. Thankfully I never really needed that much time except for my first thumbaround. My skill level in any hobby I've taken up always goes up like the slope of an exponential function and halfway through, would start dropping like a sqrt function. Penspinning is currently going downwards on the sqrt function slope.

I want to know things about people, like why they act the way that they do, and such.

A friend of mine said I should be one of those.....oh now what's it called? A psychiatrist?

So do I. I like simplifying things; taking everyone's actions and fitting it into a single rule. If I can find one that fits, maybe I can create artificial life... or am I being to ambitious now?

Yea, I guess my "improvement graph" would be the same like you.

Exponential at beginning until the half way, then drops like square function.

And I've drop until the bottom.

I've learnt just some thumbaround, blahblahblah (never remember the skill name)

Just watch the video and learn, without knowing its name XD

Frankie, the link does work!! It is a downloadable file, in *.avi format. Either you open it, and play it with, for example, a program like Realplayer, or you download it to your local hard disk and play it. Hope you got it. Enjoy...

Not Found

The requested URL /Reconstitution Ingré.avi was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.41 Server at johannesmusch.freesitespace.net Port 80

That's what I'm getting when I click on the link. The file shows up on Firefox's DownloadHelper plugin but I still can't run it after downloading.

The playback of this movie requires a text/html decoder plugin which is not installed.

I don't want to look like an idiot...but urls can't have spaces in them, right? That link has a space after reconstitution.

They can as long as it's encoded. For some reason, Firefox keeps turning my %20's into spaces.

Anyways, nice model, it looks a bit like a huge carpet =). I sort of expected a bit more though.