Tomcat Logs

thmuelle

Tomcat is shared by everyone on the server, so we can't make the full log available (it contains information about other users' accounts).

If your application is having an issue, Krydos can pull the relevant sections for you and post them. What is your account's username, and what exactly are you having trouble with?

Thank you for your quick reply.

I afraid that the answer is that the log is shared. So i will first try to change the logging methods to log into my own database.

The original problem is that i get SocketExceptions and have no glue what causes them. I think it has to do with some timeout settings, because the 2nd and following requests after such an exception are always successful.

Firewall can't be the problem. The exception is thrown only once and mostly when accessing the service after a while. So i think it has to do with the activation of the components. The outbound communication uses the standard https port.