What can I do to get 50,000 Helions?

nickszalinski

I think your post here is equal to spamming.

Please don't post anything like this anymore,

you'll get banned or deducted Helions for your actions.

BE SURE TO READ GUIDELINES

I never worried much about interest, I collect an extra 4 or 6 helions every week. I really don't care. What is so hard about posting 25 times a month? Thats once a day minus Saturdays and one extended weekend. Going for the hosting plus? Four posts a day is worth the little effort.

When I save 50.000 Helions, I will get 1,000 Helions od intereset for hosting..... But I mut write 5.000 posts.

sounds like you are here just for the hosting... if you want a perfect hosting just pay it.

its funny get helions and save them in te bank and collect interest, but if you are doing all of this just for the host, well... i have to say enjoy the community and get fun! you can learn a lot of things here.

oh forgive me, my english suck =(

• 1 month later...

Sorry to bump such a bad topic, but I agree with Wizard. If you're still checking this, Nick, I would recommend FreeWebs as an alternative to HelioHost. Check out my site I have there - the only advertising I'm required to have on my page is a little button that links back to FreeWebs. If you don't want to do that, they put a 20px bar at the top of the screen with exactly the same thing. All free, a few hundred megs of space and bandwidth each month. Clicketh.

• 3 weeks later...

Correct me if I'm wrong but it's only 1000 per month isn't it? And you can collect interest once per day so with 50000 helions, you'll get over 30000 in interest over that whole month. If you want the posting plus plan, all you need is 1233 helions and to collect interest daily.

I hope you're not talking about 1000 posts per month... Awesomegamer is probably the most active person I know from this community and only has 1000 posts since 2005. Let's see, 50,000 x .02 = 1,000(interest per day) x about 30 is 30,000 so that logic makes since; through in the fact that the accumulated money will accumulate more interest every day, but that won't make that much of a difference.

I just want to know how you're supposed to get 50,000 freakin' helion's...

As previously said, you can write reviews for heliohost, but other than that, posting and collecting interests, I don't see any other way of getting that much.

You currently have 43 posts which means you should have at least 430 helions. Assuming that is how much you have, it will take you 240 days to get 50k helions only through collecting interest

430*1.02x=50000

1.02x=116.279069767

log1.02116.279069767=x

x=240.169801945

Isn't math fun?

Well.. to get 50,000 Helions isn't that hard,

I once accumulated 10,000 Helions, but used half of it to get a free domain.

thanks djbob. ^^

-points to the left of your post-

pelytig

Group: Members

Helions: 30

Member Inventory: View

Member No.: 3,440

Please look around before asking questions. It's what separates us from the apes... no actually they look around too.

Sorry to bump such a bad topic, but I agree with Wizard. If you're still checking this, Nick, I would recommend FreeWebs as an alternative to HelioHost. Check out my site I have there - the only advertising I'm required to have on my page is a little button that links back to FreeWebs. If you don't want to do that, they put a 20px bar at the top of the screen with exactly the same thing. All free, a few hundred megs of space and bandwidth each month. Clicketh.

Yeah freewebs are cool, but they don't support ASP.NET pages.... :(