What can I do to get 50,000 Helions?

nickszalinski

I get over 10,000 helions in interest a day (I don't usually collect interest much anymore). I personally think that djbob should get rid of the interest. Though I don't post 25 times a month, I still visit the forum every day, view new threads, and contribute in threads in which I think are worthy. Shoot, if you get a descent site up (and running correctly) and I think it is a good idea, I'll give you some helions to get a domain name or whatever you need. Just don't' go spamming the forums.

Joe

• 1 year later...

just to clarify one thing these "Helions" are some kind of coupon which you then can exchange for something else like an own domain name or sth like that, right?

I think Domain names are not that expensive ( I might be wrong but i think it is just something like 5-10 bucks)

doesn't the concept of Helions increase spam?

I mean what good is it to have a forum full of spam? I don''t think Helionet earns from how many post they have, or do they?

But then i have to admit i didn't look in the whole Helion thing until now

just to clarify one thing these "Helions" are some kind of coupon which you then can exchange for something else like an own domain name or sth like that, right?

I think Domain names are not that expensive ( I might be wrong but i think it is just something like 5-10 bucks)

doesn't the concept of Helions increase spam?

I mean what good is it to have a forum full of spam? I don''t think Helionet earns from how many post they have, or do they?

But then i have to admit i didn't look in the whole Helion thing until now

We don't use Helions anymore. Please stop bringing back dead topics.