[Solved] Suspended: hh_suror

When I try to access my hosting I get that:

(sorry, picture in post editor didn't work)..

was my account suspended??!!

I'm on Johnny server

User name: suror

Main domain: ahmedsuror.tk

Thanks in advance...

Edited by suror

Johnny failed a while back, so your account (and everyone else's who was on Johnny...) no longer exists. The cpanel you're seeing is actually the one for an incomplete rebuild of Johnny. Please see the News forum for more information.

The contents of your account can be downloaded from https://heliohost.org/backup/ . You will need to sign up again to continue hosting with us. Please be advised that the Johnny repairs are not yet finished, so your only choices right now are the limited sign up Ricky and tommy servers that open at midnight each day, or donating for a tommy account.

• Like 1

You will need to sign up again to continue hosting with us. Please be advised that the Johnny repairs are not yet finished, so your only choices right now are the limited sign up Ricky and tommy servers that open at midnight each day, or donating for a tommy account.

Can I register on Tommy or Ricky with the same user name or email? or can you transfer me automatically?

I will need to delete your Johnny account first before you can signup on Tommy or Ricky. Please remember that the signups will fill up quickly. If you don't want to wait until midnight to signup, you can make a donation, post your transaction id and we will send you an invitation to your email.

Edited by Luigi123

Can I register on Tommy or Ricky with the same user name or email? or can you transfer me automatically?

The domain may not be available yet since dns cleanup is still ongoing, and the username definitely won't be reusable without assistance due to the forum account.

We cannot transfer you since there's nothing left to transfer...