Johnny's Rebirth

HelioHost

In about an hour we're going to open a limited number of free signups for the new Johnny server. This server is vastly upgraded over the last iteration in every way. Over the next few weeks is an especially good time to create your Johnny account if you want to use Java as the wait time for Tomcat access will start out at several hours on Johnny and will likely skyrocket to several months eventually. We're going to start out with a small number of signups each day and as the system gets fully tested by the first users we'll open it up over the next few weeks with the goal of having 24 hour availability of free signups per day as before. Creating those ridiculous numbers of accounts each day will inevitably result in instability as the server fills up, but we'll do our best to keep the uptime as high as possible. If you want a stable production grade server we still recommend Tommy or Ricky as both of those servers will continue to have limited numbers of new accounts per day. If you have any questions let us know.

• Like 1

We're going to start out with a small number of signups each day and as the system gets fully tested by the first users we'll open it up over the next few weeks with the goal of having 24 hour availability of free signups per day as before.

I had an account on Johnny when it went down. I downloaded my backup. I'm trying to create a new account on the new Johnny but it's saying my username is unavailable. How do I fix this so I can have the same username (jaybird)?

• 1 month later...