Changes Coming

Ashoat

Seems gray to me. It should be done...

Although, for some reason the Google ad isn't displaying there. Let me see if I can fix that...

Anyways, I've officially purchased the new server. It should be arriving in around one and a half weeks, at which point I'll configure it and send it to the datacenter. Should be up and running within a month.

PS: Sorry about how slow the server is running right now. Some users had inaccurate quotas (said they used all their disk space when they hadn't) and so I ran the fixquotas script, which as it turns out uses a huge load of CPU. Just wait it out... the server should be back to normal speed within a few hours. Also, FTP and IMAP are currently down - they'll be restarted after the fixquotas ends. Meanwhile, the stability fixes we've got for Apache should keep it running, albeit annoyingly slow.

EDIT: The slowdown is over.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope... I still see black. Unlike a few days before, I see gray.

Anyway, the FTP's still down right? Hopefully you can fix it soon. And also the Google ads.

I totally have no idea on how to helping you djbob, I got less experience in programming, unlike lappy.

I totally got no $$ :-p, so I can't donate to you.

The only way I can think of, is to click on your ads, to make your earn via Adsense. hope that will helps a bit.

Cheers!!

JcX

Nope... I still see black. Unlike a few days before, I see gray.
Weird... try doing a hard refresh (F5).

Anyway, the FTP's still down right? Hopefully you can fix it soon.
No, it should be working.

I got less experience in programming, unlike lappy.
It's actually server admin experience, not programming experience.

The only way I can think of, is to click on your ads, to make your earn via Adsense. hope that will helps a bit.
Only click the ads if you are interested ;)

I'm going to purchase a professional design.

UPDATE: I've added some items to the to do list, and explained some others more in-depth. We now have Ruby and Ruby on Rails working, and I've updated the signup script a little bit.

Well.. why purchase a professional design while we've a bunch of those here?

I can see we've many professional designer here, well, I'm not so sure about the fares they charged.

Well me, I'm not a pro, I'm just a beginner, but I charge nothing.

I guess same to Wizard right?

p/s: You can possibly save a cost to upgrade server again in future.

Well.. why purchase a professional design while we've a bunch of those here?
I'm not really sure of that. Who here is an actual skinning professional with many clients and a portfolio? I'm rather picky about my skinning.

Here's an update: the new server is shipping today and should be at my house in 2-4 days.

I've also purchased a design for HelioHost and have been working on the new site. More to come soon!

UPDATE: I've also just fixed a little ugliness in cPanel.

Owh.. the only thing I notice is the icon of Helio had changed.

I wonder who did that?

djbob or the designer he get?

hey MYSTi, I see you posted around 20++ posts in split seconds, and some of them, is very short and meaningless like

cool!!!! awesome!!!!

Becareful of being banned, and please make sure you read our GUIDELINES overhead.