Login Problem

Byron

Yeah, giving us so little information isn't exactly the best way to ask for help. You have to at least attempt to describe what sort of problem you are encountering. Off the top of my head, I'd say djbob hasn't validated your account yet, so all you can do is wait. Off the slightly less top of my head, I hope you have typed in your username without capitals, or else cpanel won't log you in.

Yeah, giving us so little information isn't exactly the best way to ask for help. You have to at least attempt to describe what sort of problem you are encountering. Off the top of my head, I'd say djbob hasn't validated your account yet, so all you can do is wait. Off the slightly less top of my head, I hope you have typed in your username without capitals, or else cpanel won't log you in.

I'm sorry I guess I should have given more information. Yes I have tried loging in with the correct username and pass, (all in lower case) without success. I didn't realize that after I was sent the cpanel login url that I would have to wait for validaton. So maybe 24 hrs and I should be able to login?

Thanks,

Byron

NOTE: (edit)

I just found my answer on my home page: :)

Ad-based accounts must been approved before they become active. This is a one-time process that usually takes less than a day after the initial account registration

Yeah, giving us so little information isn't exactly the best way to ask for help. You have to at least attempt to describe what sort of problem you are encountering.

Easy with the wand there Wizard. We were all new at one time or another. While I agree that byron should have given more information, the tone of your reply is a bit on the harsh side. I've always felt we should treat others as we would like to be treated. Please don't take this the wrong way. You're a good poster, I just think this one got away from you.