Custom domains redirects me to "Account Queued" all the time

lucasbos

Hello,

I am having a small issue here, whenever I use my custom domain ( which I added through cpanel ), it redirects me to the "Account Queued" page ( I have this account for more than 24 hours ).

Now what is weird is that it doesn't do that with "subdomain.heliohost.org" adress it is also using the "cgi-sys" which I can't seem to find on public_html.

( I have attached a few screenshots of that issue )

More information:
Server used: Ricky

Adress that is not working: superdisbot.tk

Adress that is working but this is not the one I want to use: l4f4go.heliohost.org

Also no need to worry about the SSL certificate being invalid on the heliohost adress it's totally normal.

Thanks in advance.

Please clear your cache. Its redirecting in a loop for me, which means the software on your site is broken. CGI-SYS is a special system folder that's shared by the system. It contains generic pages like the queued and suspended page that don't belong to any one account. It's accessible from all domains, and the files within do not appear in your account.

Also, what do you plan to use the domain for? The contents of your account suggest you might be planning to run a likebot or follower bot (which are against our TOS).