[Solved] Roundcube sending mail error

thorast

My account it is in server Johnny

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

themailthatiwantsend@hotmail.com
    host hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com [104.47.50.33]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after pipelined MAIL FROM:<mymail@ardin.gq> SIZE=1671:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [65.19.141.67] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3150). You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors. [bY2NAM05FT009.eop-nam05.prod.protection.outlook.com]
Reporting-MTA: dns; johnny.heliohost.org

Action: failed
Final-Recipient: rfc822;themailthatiwantsend@hotmail.com
Remote-MTA: dns; hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [65.19.141.67] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3150). You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors. [bY2NAM05FT009.eop-nam05.prod.protection.outlook.com]
Edited by thorast

As you've discovered, that message means we're banne by Microsoft. We are no longer working on this issue since Microsoft responded saying they will not unban us. Whether they ever decide to down the road is something only they know.

For now, the dedicated IP omarion4 mentions is the only solution to that message. Note that the $12 is a yearly cost, not a one time purchase. Our provider charges us $1/month for an IP address.

ok, thanks for the clarification,

I just need to send a few emails from customers who want to request some information by filling out a form on the web but this usually does not happen and what I'm going to do is send it to a GMAIL account with which I do not think I have problems.

Thank you very much, you can close the post if you want.

ok, thanks for the clarification,

I just need to send a few emails from customers who want to request some information by filling out a form on the web but this usually does not happen and what I'm going to do is send it to a GMAIL account with which I do not think I have problems.

That's what I and several clients whose sites I host all do. :) Gmail in some cases does need you to check spam and "Not spam" the messages the first few times, but after that it'll deliver them to your inbox without issue.