Lyrics plugin

Just noticed there wasn't a software forum so I posted it here. I didn't think there was a more appropriate forum except maybe music, but not in the strictest sense.

Anyway, this has come in handy.

http://lyricsplugin.com/

For all of you who have songs you like but don't know what they're saying at time (Because singers just can't enunciate, right?), you look up the lyrics.

This plug-in will save you a few seconds of effort by showing you the lyrics to the song you're listening to when you click to play it. It usually fetches the lyrics in about 2 seconds... and I'm on dialup.

Thanks for sharing.

Now I can learn songs without wasting much time.

One question here..... must we get connected to internet first right?

*I'm still worrying of spywares though.

OK. tested and here is the feedback.

Fast and efficient. With full lyrics shown, but a little imperfect since there's no instant colouring on the lyrics when the singer sings.

I would prefer that, so my eyes won't get tired looking at the tiny words.

Yeah, I knew about the Linux version too. It's pretty accurate. If it can't find a song I usually just have to edit the name of my song because it's not the official name or other similar problems. I agree, It would be cool if it highlighted the syllables in real time, but would require a few variables. This is really just plain text lookup without you having to do the work.

• 2 weeks later...

Boy! Could we have used this (and lyricsfreak.com along with countless lyrics.com type websites) back in the late 80's early 90's! (showing age here *gasp*) when cassette tapes didn't print lyrics and the guitar rags didn't have many songs in the back. Try listening to songs like Black Crowes - Hard to Handle or Nirvana - Come As You Are and write them out.

one word ....to start. Awesome. For musicians there's also plugins that can change pitch for bands that tune down, up, change tempo without changing the pitch of the tune all the while memorizing the settings per song. For medley ideas the tempo changer is great in order to see if speeding up one song to match the tempo or another without making it sound weird is priceless. It's called Pacemaker Plugin for Winamp. I used it frequently to practice songs for the band I played in that tuned down a 1/2 step.