[Solved] Suspended: b0ardfac

Username: b0ardfac

Server: Tommy

Domain: ff4-free-enterprise.com

Hi, just saw the account was suspended. There would have been a spike of activity in use today for a tournament -- I was wondering if it was suspended for resource use as a result, or if there was a different reason?

Thanks for your time in advance.

Your account was suspended for causing high server load. I have unsuspended your account, but please try to limit the load you put on our servers as it slows down not only your site, but the sites of all other HelioHost users sharing your server.

If you still see the suspended page, please clear your cache.

If you need help figuring out why your site is causing such high load let us know and we can try to help. If the high load is simply because your site is getting a lot of traffic you might consider trying paid hosting from our partner starting at only a cent for the first month. https://www.heliohost.org/partners/hostgator

Thank you very much. There are some easy things I can do to reduce load that I can think of, I will try to get those done ASAP. But it is entirely possible I will need to look into paid hosting, and if HostGator is set up in a similar manner as Heliohost to facilitate an easy migration then that may be ideal. Thank you again!

Hi, sorry to bother again -- after a cache clear my account is still showing as suspended, as well as trying to login from the main site. Is there a time delay? Or perhaps did the auto-suspension kick in again immediately?