[Solved] Suspended

sofija

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everything has a chance of being hacked. Even if you only wrote your code in html someone could find a vulnerability in the web server or something to allow access to change your files. Just do your best to minimize the chances and take care of the issue quickly if it does happen.

Me again... Can anyone check my cpanel and make sure is clear.. After all website removed tmp files keep coming... is that ok?

And those in the pics should i clean them too?

post-71138-0-99837700-1532347310_thumb.jpg

Edited by sofija

The well known folder is normal. Delete the index folder entirely.

If they keep coming back after that, delete your entire account and let me know. I’ll send an invite so you can sign up again.

The well known folder is normal. Delete the index folder entirely.

If they keep coming back after that, delete your entire account and let me know. I’ll send an invite so you can sign up again.

done!

I took a look and also deleted the config folder for you. That one had malware in it as well. I don't see any malware left now. I'd suggest just changing your password and getting everything set up again now. Only other thing to do would be to delete AnonymousFox any unknown users from the users table of your WP (or just drop the database entirely) since the files are gone.

EDIT: Looks like you deleted the whole account. Check your forum email address for an invite.

Edited by wolstech
Deleted account

Im stuck, i installed joomla, managed to add 4 categories and i a menu. But the themes, there is no themes there... Any suggestion of a trust source to get free theme?

google and youtuber tutorials are your best friend

yeah im finding some, but im not sure which one are safe  :blink: . With wordpress, themes are inside wordpres, everything is soo easy and with little php css all up and running... 

P.S. my heavy metal site looks cute with the green bananas banner  :rolleyes:

Ironically, wordpress' themes are the number one way it gets infected...

Joomla templates tend to not be nearly as prone to malware as WP is either, at least in my experience. I've used them off a few of the common free template sites you find on google with no issues.

If you want something simple, you can also just modify the ones included. They're mostly just CSS and images. The templates in the older 2.5 version were better than what comes with 3.x, but I would not recommend using old Joomla (tends to be like WP, best kept updated).