The tale of a little boy

Kyougi

There once was a little boy. He always felt the need to act out, act up. Did he want to be respected? Did he want to be loved? No one could tell by his foolish acts.

One day, he came up to a place of people's gatherings. The child then greeted the people there with profanity, expecting to be able to stay, even though there is a no profanity sign right in front. He swiftly got evicted. The boy just laughed, and silently plots his revenge for something he did.

Do we all know who he is?

EDIT: Please move this to the right forum, I put this in the wrong area >.<

I think we have enough about him, we don't need topics just so people can say bad stuff about people... what are we? Barbarians? We need to take this the mature way... GUNS!

No, not guns. He seems to be the self appointed uber-guru when it comes to guns.

THIS POST WAS MADE BY MYSCRNNM HACKING KORPS COMMANDER'S ACCOUNT. THIS IS MYSCRNNM'S OPINION AND DO NOT FLAME KC FOR IT

Thank you: Gamemaster_268

mysnsucks!! *cough* I mean myscrnm...

What the ****?! Just because HN is a ****hole doesn't mean that u have to blame every problem on myscrnnm! Just because u, HerGain, r a ****ing retard, doesn't mean that u have to place your woes on myscrnnm! He used 2b a respectable member on HN forums, until the ****ing Gaymaster_268 banned him out of spite! Perhaps u should reconsider and let myscrnnm come back, so he can wash the filth out of HN forums. And instead of doing this, u ban me and keep certain members on HN! Disgusting I say, disgusting!

4 example, take ShadowNite. He/she is obviously mentally deranged or plain stupid and ignorant, but u keep this piece of **** on HN without so much as a fine for ignorance of his magnitude!

Edited by Gamemaster_268

Okay, little man. Pretending to be someone is one thing, but insulting me while pretending, that's going too far... unhonorable.

You are not changing, always static. If someone hates a part of you, you either go on torwards your life, or change, but you insist on staying... now is that ignorance, or am I?

Now, you're impersonating a person. KC would never type like that. I know him, to be a kind person, even when fairly angry. Imposition, yet, you cannot get the personality right, and you're trying to self-praise. That's not right, that's very wrong... it's immoral to pose as someone else, and that's taking any respect for you that I had to a bare minimum.

As for your banning, I've read through a ton of posts, both on KL and HN, and by golly, I think you deserve it. You've said a number of things, purposely fracturing a ton of rules, and you know it...

...but you did used to be respectable at least. There was once apon a time, a boy used to live happy, live carelessly along these people. He communed with them almost everyday, but then something happened. Something ensnared the boy's heart and soul. Something, dark and gooey, from the abyss. The boy's kindness was then ripped from him, leaving a dark shell. Without kindness, the hatred shone through, or was it his true self? He caused hurt to everyone around him, not caring what he was doing. He broke the law, but expected to stay... Maybe he lost a part of his sense too?

And there you have it, one of the longest posts I've ever written on HN, and I spent half an hour writing and rewriting, so you guys better read it (the first one I wrote was mean, and was generally a flame post)

I know you have a bit of good in you left myscrnnm, to try to have what you once had, you'll have to take a hold of it, use your sense instead of nonsense... there is no reason to fight.

Remember, "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be."

"now is that ignorance, or am I?"

I'll take the former.

"I know KC, to be a kind person, even when fairly angry."

Amen!

"that's taking any respect for you that I had to a bare minimum."

Um, why exactly did you have respect for him in the first place?

"I know you have a bit of good in you left myscrnnm"

Sorry, Mr. Nite, but I think you're heading down a dead end road. Myscrnnm really doesn't have any goodness left in him anymore........he's lost every quality he once had to be proud of. HerLoss has the right idea, flaming myscrnnm until he runs screeching away in mental pain.