[Solved] Suspended: talitha

Your account was suspended for causing high server load. I have unsuspended your account, but please try to limit the load you put on our servers as it slows down not only your site, but the sites of all other HelioHost users sharing your server.

If you still see the suspended page, please clear your cache.

If you need help figuring out why your site is causing such high load let us know and we can try to help. If the high load is simply because your site is getting a lot of traffic you might consider trying paid hosting from our partner starting at only a cent for the first month. https://www.heliohost.org/partners/hostgator

@Byron: That's not actually high load. There's malware on it (looking deeper shows there's actually phishing too...). The diagnostic script for these won't flag infected files though, so it only reports infected if the AnonymousFox user exists in the WP DB.

Edited by wolstech

This account has a compromised WordPress installation that has been affected by the recent AnonymousFox hack and cannot be unsuspended.

An invitation will be sent to you shortly so you can create a new account. Please restore your data using a backup. The data from your old account cannot be recovered or returned to you due to the possibility of the account having been used for Phishing.

As a reminder, we highly recommend that users not use WordPress. WP and it's extensions are notorious for having security issues such as the one you (and everyone else on Tommy) experienced, and it has the worst security track record of any CMS out there. Using a different program will help prevent this from happening again.

It failed because the domain is still assigned to the banned account. I'm unable to fix this at the current time because cpanel is down on tommy.

Once I can fix it, I'll do so and send you a new invite.