Cannot Login to my HelioHost Account

pctips

Hi,

I am a new HelioHost user, and have signed up on the Johnny server.

I was able to access my website at noon, but now which is 8:18 PM at my place, I cannot.

My credentials should be the same as the forum ones, this is the first time I do something, I have not changed anything but I get an "Invalid Login" error.

Can anyone help me?

I had also tried resetting password but never received an email and will try again now.

EDIT:

It seems like the issue was fixed without me doing anything, probably was a server issue.

Edited by pctips

Johnny is known for poor uptime and is meant for experimental use where accessing it reliably is not a concern. It will likely come back up on its own in due course.

If you need reliable service, consider switching to Tommy or Ricky.

Johnny is known for poor uptime and is meant for experimental use where accessing it reliably is not a concern. It will likely come back up on its own in due course.

If you need reliable service, consider switching to Tommy or Ricky.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Will I have to delete my account then, I suppose, to switch servers?

My website pctest.ml will never load, I am waiting since yesterday for it to load.

Edited by pctips

Yes you will unless you want to donate (in which case we can move it).

Be aware that sign ups on the two reliable servers are rather limited (this is the primary reason the servers are reliable, we don't allow them to become overrun with users), so you will need to sign up at midnight UTC when registrations open, and hope you can get a free account. If you don't wish to wait, donating will get you an account move or an invite for Tommy within 24 hours which can be used whenever, even when the free accounts are full for the day.

Yes you will unless you want to donate (in which case we can move it).

Be aware that sign ups on the two reliable servers are rather limited (this is the primary reason the servers are reliable, we don't allow them to become overrun with users), so you will need to sign up at midnight UTC when registrations open, and hope you can get a free account. If you don't wish to wait, donating will get you an account move or an invite for Tommy within 24 hours which can be used whenever, even when the free accounts are full for the day.

I still get "Invalid Login' when I try to login VIA https://www.heliohost.org/login/ with my credentials (that are the same as the forum ones and I had saved them the first time I logged in)
I don't think this is a Johnny issue, probably sth is wrong with your account login. I cannot delete my account except if you already did upon my request.

You can delete your account here: http://heliohost.org/classic/support/scripts/delete

The heliohost.org/login page has a bad habit of not working reliably for Johnny users due to load.

Now it insists that I put wrong password, and I had even done a reset!

It is the right password because I am able to manually login to my cPanel with username and password but I cannot:

1. Login to heliohost.org/login/
  2. Delete my account 'cause it always says: 

You did not enter the correct password. Please click the back button and try again.

I have tried more than 10 times to do that and I am putting the correct password.

Edited by pctips

I'm also having same issue. I'm able to login at main /login page, click delete account, then takes me to old site delete script, then it tells me my password is incorrect.

Please delete ptg account on Johnny when you get a chance.

Thank you for all you do!