[Solved] AnonymousFox suspension - is there a way to reuse my SSL certificates

industry

The instructions for moving from one server to another suggests downloading certificates from my old setup.  I don't think there is a way to do that given the whole account was suspended.  Is there any other way of reusing my old cert?

Were they from AutoSSL? If so, the server will eventually make you new ones on its own. It can take 24 hours, though for some reason yours haven't issued yet (they're sitting in the queue...6 of the 47 certificates waiting are yours). I'll let Krydos look at this, some of those have been sitting there for 2+ days. I ran AutoSSL for you yesterday which put you in line, but usually these come in within a few hours. To see certs from as far back as July 24 sitting there waiting is odd.

If this was a DCV issue, usually they won't even go in the queue (I'd see an error saying it failed DCV).

If the certs in question were ones you provided, you would get them from wherever you got them from before (usually your CA's website, ZeroSSL if you used LE, etc.)

It looks like autossl was getting stuck on certain domains and working on others. I deleted the autossl pending queue, and resubmitted your domain for a new certificate. It seems to have gotten past the sticking point this time and is just waiting on comodo to issue the certificate. I'll update again once it's installed, but it looks like it's going to work this time.

Sorry, I think I have multiple tickets ongoing.  Just a heads-up, though, I'm still not seeing certs for practica.industryus.ca, industryus.ca, and mail.industryus.ca.  These are all "self-signed".  Also, I don't know what DCV is so, if there's something you'll need me to do on this end for that, please let me know.

Thanks for everything,

Scott.

You're not going to see any certs for anything on your account because they're stuck in the queue and won't issue for some reason.

DCV is Domain Control Validation. It's that step where Comodo's server looks for the file with the request ID in the .well-known folder to prove our system controls the domain. cPanel does it for you with AutoSSL, but for things like Lets Encrypt, there'd be instructions on how to create that file and what to put inside.