Server Downtime

Ashoat

Sorry about the downtime for the last six hours. There was some phishing site on our network and our parent hosting company took our server offline. I'm currently talking to them to make sure this doesn't happen again in the future.

UPDATE

I've gotten an assurance that they will wait 24 hours and call me before taking the server down, so such downtimes should be prevented in the future.

UPDATE

I've gotten an assurance that they will wait 24 hours and call me before taking the server down, so such downtimes should be prevented in the future.

Oh yea, that was glad to be heard. Last night I couldn't to take my interest in the bank. :-(

and I lost 150Helions.......

GIMME BACK!!!

LOLZ Just kidding.

Anyway, did you caught that fella who create the phishing site? what an immoral acts. sigh....

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
UPDATE

Oh yea, that was glad to be heard. Last night I couldn't to take my interest in the bank. :-(

and I lost 150Helions.......

GIMME BACK!!!

LOLZ Just kidding.

If I cashed in all my helionet points on time, I'd be on about 300k by now. Maybe more.

Well, perhaps we should be more vigilant next time or give out a more detailed application form... to ask what their purpose is.

• 1 month later...
thanks

...if you didn't notice already, this thread is several months old. What you are doing can be considered necromancing, or posting on dead threads. Continue to do stuff like this, and you'll most likely be banned.

In short, be sure to read everything on a thread before posting.

Please and thank you.