Is tommy down?

patents

I have host my sites in tommy, is this reason I am getting error below?

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I think no. It's probably the cause of incorrect .htaccess settings. You can check if I'm right by removing .htaccess.

I think the error is caused by an incorrect URL Rewriting or you have turned off DirectoryIndex.

@sagnik:  Nope. The /home1 volume (which contains his home folder) isn't mounted for some reason. He wouldn't even be able to get to an htaccess file because as far as the server is concerned, his home folder is missing.

Most users with an account created on or after April 19th 2018 probably have an account with their home folder on /home1...the /home1 was the added space from our NAS purchase. It probably dropped offline due to the DDoS traffic or the null routing yesterday and just needs to be remounted. The bad news is I don't know how to do that, which is why we're waiting for Krydos...